Chapter 95

Percy's POV

"Annabeth?"

She whipped around and her eyes widened when she saw me.

"Percy!"

I hugged her tight. "I wanted to see you."

"But Victor-"

I kissed her, effectively shutting her up.

"You guys can stop sucking each other's faces out." Leo said. He smirked. "Look at this."

He typed in a few things in Annabeth's laptop and a few blueprints popped out.
"We thought about making a fountain. It won't take that much money if the Athena cabin and Hephastus cabin does most of it." Leo explained. He showed me a 3D version of the fountain.

"Cool." I tilted my head to the side. "Who's going to be spitting water at the top?"

"You."

I laughed nervously. "It's a joke, right?"

She nudged me. "Of course. Nobody's going to be spitting water at the top."

I nodded slowly as Leo shut the blueprints down. Annabeth linked her arm into mine.

"Why did you come?"

I shrugged and pecked her on the cheek. She rolled her eyes as Leo stood up, rolling the chair back.

"I'll try making the mechanisms before the real thing comes."

"Thanks. See you later."

Leo nodded and went out of the cabin.

"Annabeth." A small boy with honey blonde hair tugged her hand. "What does this mean?" he showed her a page filled of words that made my head spin. He pointed at a spot and Annabeth explained it, and I zoned out for a while. It looked harder than the papers back at the Chaos army.

"Percy."

I blinked a few times and saw the boy running off to tell his friends. Annabeth stared at me, amused.

"You still have that habit of zoning out."

I smiled. "You love me because of that."

She nudged me. "You really think so?"

I nodded enthusiastically.

She rolled her eyes. "Come on. I have to go to Reyna."

"Why?"

She furrowed her eyebrows. "We want the army in Camp Jupiter to unite with our camp- maybe an alliance, but the Senate doesn't really like it."

I nodded. "I'll go with you."

"No! We have to go to Camp Jupiter!"

"I'm alright Annabeth."

She sighed. "Ask Victor." she said. "If he says no, it's a no. Alright?"