Chapter 25

Thanks guys.

I was reading the comments and smiling like crazy.

Thanks.

I just had this feeling- the feeling to torture Percy more often.

And update faster.

*whole body tingles* I.... I WANNA TORTURE PERCY!!!!! *Searches internet for most painful torture methods(really did it.)*
EVERYTHING ENDS UP WITH THE PERSON DYING!!! ARRGGGGGGHHH.

I WANNA TORTURE PERCY. *biting fingernails.*

Thanks guys. Really. Please comment. I live by those.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

so I'm gonna go torture Percy a little.......

~

The torture starts

Percy's POV

... Hurts.

I pulled my arms around myself. After vomiting up everything in my stomach, I didn't really want to eat dinner. I was feeling a bit cold. Was I? I felt the blood on my stomach. Was it still bleeding? I was just sleepy.

I wanted to go to sleep.

I pulled myself up. Maybe I would go to Victor. After wrapping myself up and blinking the sleep out of my eyes, I headed towards the infirmary. I looked around and scanned for Victor.
"Percy?"
Will smiled brightly at me. "Why are you here?"
"... Victor."
"Don't you remember? He went on a date."
"Oh...." I pressed my coat closer to my stomach slightly. "Can you tell him that I'm in one of the rooms? The one at the end."
He furrowed his eyebrows. "Why? Are you sick?"
"No." I said quickly. "I just need to talk to him."
He nodded slowly. "Okay."

I walked to the room and peeled my coat off. I didn't care about bandaging the gaping scar on my stomach. I crawled into the blankets and fell asleep quickly.

~

Victor's POV

The date was wonderful.

We had a nice night out at a fancy restaurant. After taking her to the Athena cabin, I went to the infirmary to check on what I had to do the next day. I went to the little room which many medics shared and got my clipboard and stared at the schedule clipped on it. I went out, looking at it intently.
"Victor?"
I looked up to see my half brother Will.
"Yes?"
He smiled slightly. "Percy came here... He's probably in one of the rooms right now. He said he would wait for you till you came."
"What?"
"He said he needed to talk to you..."
I cursed under my breath.

"Thanks Will."

I ran off to the other part of the infirmary and opened the door to the room at the end. He was sleeping on the bed, thankfully not on the floor. The sheets were stained red and he was shivering hard, his teeth clacking together.

This is why I hated leaving camp.

I could guess that he had been bleeding out for hours. The sheets were nearly completely red. I propped him up slightly and he stirred, and I somehow got him bandaged. I took his pulse and was alarmed to feel it irregular and dangerously fast.

I really hated him.

I was having a wonderful day.

I shook my head. It wasn't his fault. I sighed. What if it is too late? With shaking hands, I connected the tubes to his arm.