Chapter 49

Jason's POV

Everything was crazy.

Campers ran around screaming, fighting, and crying over dead campers. We had no soldiers to help us, which made the situauon even worse. Waves of monsters had appeared out of nowhere. I slashed through monsters with my sword and looked around for any wounded campers. We had retreated up to the strawberry fields, which were frozen in the snow.
"Jason."
I whipped around to see Percy, and I jumped back. He was wounded badly, and there was a lot of blood. A lot.

"Percy?"

"Go to the infirmary. I'll finish up the rest."

To his wounds, the deep cut on my stomach seemed small. I was speechless for a moment.
He scowled, his eyes glaring at me. "Don't tell me I have to take you there."

I hurried to the infirmary, shaken up by him. Will glanced at me. I knew what he was thinking. We needed as many campers we could get. I swallowed.

"... Percy."

"What? Percy's here?"

"You have to get him to the infirmary!"

I ran out again, finally out of my trance. Will was right behind me. I couldn't see him, only a big mob of campers and monsters. A portal appeared above camp and I saw Luke drop out, Zoe, Ethan, Silena, Beckendorf, Lee, and Victor and Annabeth jump out.

They jumped immediantly into the fight, and I stared in awe at them. They killed monsters like rats, killing them much more swiftly than we did. With their help, most of the monsters were gone. I scanned the crowd desperately for Percy, and spotted Victor shaking him by the shoulders.

"Are you crazy or are you just an as*hole! You didn't have to come here- the soldiers could of helped!"

He glanced at me.
"How many campers lost?"

"14."

He sighed. His face looked complicated. Annabeth showed up beside him, placing a hand on his arm.
"... Percy, about-"
He snatched his arm away, which was really unlike him. He was mumbling something inaudible. He gripped his sword tight.
".... Percy?"

In a flash, his sword was on my neck. I glanced at him to see his eyes glowering.
"Be quiet."

I didn't know what he was doing.

"Can't you hear it?"

Shivers ran up my spine. Was he hearing things? Was that why?

"Percy." Victor's voice was a lot softer, and worried. "You need to go to the infirmary-"

I heard it.

Thousands of feet marching in order. Percy was frozen in place, not looking back.

I was thankful he didn't.

Thousands of soldiers marched into camp, ready to attack.

~

Percy's POV

My heart pounded like if it was going to burst.

I couldn't move. My whole body tingled, screaming at me.

I knew it was my soldiers.

I felt like I was going to crazy. I couldn't move. I couldn't breathe.

I couldn't kill them again.

My legs felt weak. I took a deep breath.

A portal.

Yes.

I limped towards the mass of organized soldiers. They stopped in front of me, and the one in front pointed his sword and me. I couldn't recongize him. Everything was swirled up in a blurry wave.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled.

The ground under them shimmered. I knelt on the ground, and a portal appeared on the ground, and they all fell in, not leaving a soldier behind.

I didn't want anybody getting hurt anymore.

The portal snapped shut and everything lurched foward. I heard muffled voices, shouts, and screaming. Why? For me? I smiled slightly.

I could see the man asking for a coin.

593 words T.T...

I'm so sorry...

Anyway, I wanted to an AN. I have thought about ending this story up soon, but there are way too many things to be done. I guessing about 70 to 80 chapters- maybe less. This is the last book of Call Me Omega....

Right now I'm torn between killing Percy or keeping him alive. I need to kill him in a nice way, but need to keep him alive.

You know, Tartarus is having the hardest time here.

Give him a pat on the back.

Percy too.

After I wrote this, its 686 words.