Happy B-Day Percy

Percy's POV

I stood up and looked around at a beautiful beach.

I was in my camp shirt and swimming shorts. I stared down at my camp necklace and the beach.

No pain.

I looked down at my feet and wiggled my toes, sinking them in the white sand.

This wasn't so bad.

"Percy!"

I looked up to see Andrew running up to me, his blond curls flying around and his feet kicking up the sand. He skidded to a stop in the sand and smiled brightly.
"We were waiting for you!"
"... Andrew?"
He smiled and grabbed my hand.
"Come on dad! It took you forever for you to come!"
Theo pushed me to a picnic table that appeared out of nowhere. All of my friends were there, Leo, Frank, Victor, Piper, Luke, Zoe, Chris- too many to count. Annabeth kissed me on the cheek.
"Come on. I know you'll love the cake."

She handed me a piece of cake.
"It's my birthday?"
Thaila snorted. "Don't tell me you forgot your birthday."
Victor put an arm around my neck. "I've been reminding you every day."
I laughed.
"Candles?" Frank asked.
I blew out the candles and the party was just this big, happy thing with everybody laughing and talking with each other. I even saw Nico crack a smile. Annabeth entwined her arm into mine.

"Happy birthday."
I kissed her on the lips shortly. "This is the best birthday."
She raised an eyebrow. "Better than the one with our first kiss?"
"Oh." I smiled. "Thats better."
She nudged me. "Don't lie. You didn't even have a big cake."
"I had a chocolate brick." I agreed. "With extra blue cement."
She laughed. "And it was still better?"
I smeared a smudge of blue icing on her nose. "Of course."
She smashed her whole cake in my face, laughing. I threw my cake at her, but she dodged and it hit Leo.

"FOOD FIGHT!!!!"

And everyone was throwing blue cake, laughing- screaming, running around. It was an absolutely glorious chaos. I saw Posiedon amoung the crowds, wandering around blindly with a cake in his face. Someone grabbed my face with both hands and I turned around to see gray eyes and blonde hair smeared with blue icing. She smiled.

"You just had to look so damn cute today."

She kissed me on the lips, pushing herself closer to me. I wrapped my arms around her, and I could feel her heartbeat saying the words again and again.

I love you.

I love you.

I love you.

~

Of course.

All a dream.

A hopeless dream.

My body felt more pain than before after being in that state of no pain. Not making a sound, I stayed still.

I love you.

My heart ached with the memories of the dream. I knew I couldn't fall asleep again. I stood up from my bed and caught a light coming from the table. I walked to it to see clearly.

Candles.

I think you can guess what it is.

A chocolate brick. With extra blue cement.

I love you.

Her voice echoed in my head. I looked down. I couldn't help but let the tears fall. I was pretty sure this wasn't a dream.

I cried till the sun rose.

Happy Birthday Percy.

547 words.... Not so long. But this is special chappie. So... Kinda sad, but i gave him a break. Cause theres going to be a lot lot lot lot of pain later on.

Oh, why do I love torturing you so much!

Anyway, please comment. Tell Percy happy birthday.

Luv u♥♥♥♥♥♥

oh.

Happy Birthday Percy.