Chapter 90

Jason's POV

I was suprised.

Percy looked better now. Victor's words went through my brain in an instant.

Maybe he was wrong.

His eyes sparkled as he talked to Frank. Frank laughed at Percy's words. Percy didn't have any bandages around his arms or anywhere. He was actually eating. I had barely seen him eat. He looked a lot better. I glanced at Victor who was staring at Percy. I didn't know what that meant. I turned back to my own breakfast and dug in. I was tired of thinking about Percy now.

When I looked back up in curiosity, Percy was already gone. I went to the arena to see him teaching the campers. He let the kids train in groups, and I went up to him. He smiled at me.

"Hi."

I nodded slowly. "You look better."

His eyes flashed. "Yes. Victor told me I could go back to normal activities.

"Thats great."

"I'm glad I'm moving around now." he streched. "It feels much better to be outside than being cooped inside a room all day."

I smiled at him. "Glad you're feeling better."

"Thanks." he glanced at the kids. "I have to go back to them. See you later."

"Bye."

I went outside and shivered in the cold air. I walked briskly to my cabin. I might have to go to the Roman camp. I had to ask Frank.

"Jason."

I looked around to see Hazel. Her golden eyes sparkled at me.

"Where are you going?"

"Frank. You know where he is?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"I forgot when I have to go to the Roman camp."

She nodded. "It's today. You'll be going with Frank."

"You know when?"

She shook her head. "You should go ask him. He's at the big house."

"Thanks."

I walked to the big house and looked around for Frank. I spotted him talking with Chiron. I went up to them and Frank glanced at me.

"Hi."

"Hi. When do we go to Camp Jupiter?"

"Oh. After lunch."

I nodded. "How are we going?"

He frowned. "Percy said he could make a portal. I'm not sure though..."

"He looked fine until now."

"... Yeah. But still."

"He said Victor let him go back to daily activities."

Chiron furrowed his eyebrows, swishing his tail. "Victor told me not to exert him too much."