Chapter 91

Percy's POV

"Good luck."

Jason glanced at me nervously. "You sure you don't want to go?"

I shook my head, smiling. "Jason, you'll be fine."

"It's just the senate." Frank assured.

Jason nodded slowly and stepped into the portal. I smiled at Frank before he followed in after Jason. The portal snapped shut and a ran my fingers through my hair. I was tired after training and making a portal. I walked to the pavillion. Atleast I was feeling better than yesterday. I grabbed a plate and a bowl of mac and cheese appeared along with a few clump of grapes. I tossed a ripe clump into the brazier, praying in my mind to Posiedon.

I'm fine now.

I remembered Triton next to Posiedon.

And take care of Triton. I added.

I sat down on the Posiedon table and took a bite of my pizza. Suddenly, the world teetered to the side. I grasped the stone table.

What the....

I took another bite of my pizza. Nothing. The dizziness passed and I left it as it was. Something nagged in my mind. I shook my head and stuffed the last piece of pizza into my mouth. I was just tired. Just tired. I put my plate away and walked to my cabin. I sat on the bed and leaned back, hugging my pillow. The sound of the waves and the usual scent of the sea lulled me to sleep.

~

I streched, yawning as I looked at the clock.

3:00

I rubbed my eyes and grabbed the cup of water and glugged it down. I stood up and grabbed my coat. Maybe Jason and Frank would be back. I walked outside to the Zeus cabin and knocked. Nobody. I didn't really want to open the door. It reminded me too much of Thaila. I sighed and turned around. Maybe I would go and fetch some papers from the Chaos planet. I made a portal and stepped right through it. In a flash, I was at Chaos's office.

A sword.

I looked up to see Chaos with his sword on my neck. He looked suprised.

"Oh." he frowned. "I'm sorry." he sheathed his sword.

"... I came to get some papers."

His moved over behind his desk and grabbed a few papers.

"You look better now."

His voice was tight. I nodded slowly. He smiled.

"Thats great. Don't exert yourself." he handed me the small stack of papers.
"Can you finish this till tommorow?"

I nodded. He made a portal for me.

He hugged me.

I froze. He smelled of nothing. Literally.

He sighed and stepped back. "I'm sorry Perseus."