Chapter 41

You are awesome my friends.

You too Percy.

♥♥

Percy's POV

After the month, the new Commander and I went to the place where I had fallen off.

We rode the black car again, making me feel jittery. Tapping my fingers on my leg, I looked outside. There was nobody but Chaos, the Commander and I. I wished there was anyone next to me- Victor, Luke, Annabeth- anybody.
I stepped out the car and flashing lights met me. I heard a lot of questions, but Chaos wouldn't let anyone in by the force field he had made.

He was determined not to make this go wrong.

We walked to the ledge, and I looked down. I swallowed hard.
"What. Scared?"
I smiled saucily. "Why would I be? I'm not falling down there again."
Chaos grabbed both of our cloaks and he smirked. He dangled me over the ledge like I was a kitten. There were a few catcalls, but mostly silence. Chaos put me back on the platform and held up the new Commander.

Cheering.

I felt sick as Chaos dropped him, and the citizens roared, kicking him after he was on the floor.
"Chaos-"
He turned around and I followed him to the car again.
"What about him?"

"He belongs there. In the waves of trash."

~

I opened the laptop and scrolled down the comments about what had happened today.

The first few were compliments. Few were regretting. Few said that he was better. I scrolled down.

As*hole Omega shouldn't of let the man become Commander in the first place. How many people did he kill already?
▷Hm.... About 3000 people? Lost count!
▷I know. Does he not have eyes? The man doesn't even look fit for Commander? How do they expect a middle aged man to do everything?

Murderer.
▷I totally agree.
▷He should go to prison.

Wow. Is he cold blooded or something? He had to prove it by killing everybody?

That person has problems.
▷Don't you?

What the f*ck happened.
▷The Commander just killed his next innocent victim.
▷Scroll up idiot

Really, he's not even supposed to be Commander. He asked the umpire for help.

How can a person be this messed up?

I heard that he has like... 5 girlfriends.
▷ I never want to meet a guy like that
▷I bet his girlfriends are hot.
▷No... Thats not true. He's as ugly as hell
▷Thats why he wears a mask.
▷Give me a girlfriend

The news says he's a spy.

Maybe he killed his own son.

The f*cking as*hole looks like a criminal.
▷He dissapeared for a month. Maybe he just killed some more people.