Taste of being social

Time skipped fast and before I knew it I had one more week before the 1st week of O.W.L.s . I was practically living in the library. Thankfully I wasn't bothered by the twins or anyone.

  I was reading and taking notes for my Arithmancy exam when I felt someone sit beside me. I thought it was some random person who just sat there to read but the thought vanished the moment I felt that someone's warm breath hit my ear. I jumped at my seat and looked wide eyed at the person who appeared to be Fred Weasley. Seeing the shocked expression on my face made him smirk in some sort of seducing way. He leaned so close to me and placed his arm on my shoulder while his other one took the feather from my arm. The way he took it was... how should I put it... weird. It made me shiver and turn few shades redder than I already was.

"Allow me." He then took my notes too.

Allow you? Why is this guy all over me??

Then he took my book and with a swift move closed it.

"What on earth do you think you are doing Weasley?" I won't lie I got annoyed by his actions. He came out of nowhere and bossed around my things.

"Helping you become social again, Daniels." The annoyance in his voice was bigger than mine.

What is his problem?

"What do you want, Fred?" I exhaled loudly not bothering to hide how tickled I was by his behavior. I never asked for his help. Plus I was fine being antisocial for the past two months. No detentions, the professors started to take me seriously again, no troubles, nothing. And that nothing was the secret to my success in studies.

"Go out with me. Let me show you the daylight." He said it in a dramatic way which made me smirk.

"If I do, will you let me study later?" Why was it so easy to agree to everything he sais and wants to do. Sure he was charming and lots of girls wanted to date him, most of which succeeded or at least got the chance to snog with him once but those were reasons why I should care less about what he wants, more over I should avoid him for being how should I say a womanizer. Once I even witnessed the act of him snogging with a girl from Griffindor. Not that I wanted to, I was just at the wrong place in the wrong time.

"What if I don't?" He leaned closer to me and his smirk was all over his face. He looked in my eyes in a dreaming way.

I wasn't paying attention that every time he was taking an inch closer to me I was pulling back. And before I could react I fell from the chair. My heart raced fast from the fact that I wasn't expecting to fall but Fred on the other hand had the time of his life laughing out loud despite the fact that we were at the library. I swallowed my shame and got up on my feet. I fixed my skirt and when I was sure I wasn't blushing from embarrassment I looked at him. He let out one last chuckle before standing too and took my belongings. I wasn't sure if it was because he was trying to be a gentleman or to make sure I won't run away with them to some quiet place where I could return to my studies.

"Alright then... lead the way."

"With pleasure." But he didn't move he just kept staring at me.

"Well... after you?" I wasn't sure if he was about to play a prank on me or what was the reason behind that stare.

"Oh no no, love. You lead the way out the library, so I can be sure you won't be consumed by another book. Seems like they have that power over you." I just rolled my eyes and started walking to the exit.

As he said I led the way only to the exit of the library form there he took the lead to wherever he had decided to take me.