Into the Glorious Sunset

Everything turned upside down at Hogwarts. Umbridge was keeping a sharp eye on all of us, so we all spread up and began to hang out with our usual friends, meaning I was living again at the library. Which was good thing, because I could focus on my N.E.W.T. , something I didn't have the time for.
I looked at my watch and noticed it was getting late, so I gathered my books and notes and walked out the library. But on my way to the Ravenclaw's tower I heard sobs coming from the corridor behind the corned. I heard two familiar voices and curiosity took over me, so I peeked from the corner and spotted the twins comforting Nigel, a second year student, who was crying. Something inside of me warmed up when I saw how softly they spoke to him, I've never seen Fred in such light.
"What's your name?" I couldn't believe how Fred spoke with such tender in his voice.
"Nigel."
"It's gonna be fine, Nigel." George assured him kindly. He was always so kind and gentle... unlike his brother.
"Yeah, it's not as bad as it seems." Fred took his hand in his own. "See? It's already fading." I took my bottom lip between my teeth, the scene in front of me was going make me cry.
"You can hardly see ours anymore." George added and revealed his hand.
"And the pain stops after a while." I could feel the loud sob that was going to come out of me, so I turned around and rested my back on the wall, looking up so the tears wouldn't fall.
He was a second year student and she punished him the same way she did with us. For the first time in my life I actually developed feeling of hatred. And then I heard the steps of the toad coming from the corridor behind me, so I quickly took my way back to my common room.
What happened today was something unusual for the twins, but what happened the next day was even more shocking for me.
The first O.W.L.s exam had started and the school was pretty much quiet. I was sitting at a bench at the courtyard when all of the sudden two figures joined my seat.
"Hello, Daniels." They said in union and brought a smile on my face.
"Hellow, Weasley one and two."
"Someone's in a good mood?" George gave me a surprised look.
"Maybe you'll be in a good mood for helping us?" Fred added and something was telling me that they were up to something really big.
"Like what? Water balloons?" I chuckled out, but they remained serious.
"No, Daniels." Fred shook his head and his brother added.
"More like fireworks." My eyes widened.
"Nope, I'm out of here." I closed my book and got up. "I am not helping you two with burning the school down." I was about to get in the hall when a hand grabbed mine and turned me around.
"Don't be silly, Daniels. We won't burn the school, just the Headmaster." I looked at Fred's smirk in disbelieve.
"You've gone mad, Weasley!"
"Daniels, please, we just need your help for getting our brooms." I felt like my eyes were about to pop out from my head. I looked at George, hoping his brain was still remaining in his head.
"Paige, you are one of the most powerful-"
"Bookish and studious." Fred added and I felt like the first time he decided to speak with me few years ago.
"Witch we know. And we really need a powerful Accio charm to get our brooms." Alright, George's gone mental as well.
"You will get expelled about that!" Their smile got wider.
"We are not planning on staying here, since Dumbledore isn't Headmaster anymore. Besides we never actually cared if we will finish our academic studies or not." My jaw dropped, they have completely lost their minds. What about their parents, their life and future.
"Come on, Daniels. If you don't do it we will find someone else and you know that." Fred was right, but it didn't mean what they were doing was right.
"Arrg... Alright." I grunted out and they both hugged me from excitement.
We went to a corridor where no one would expect us to me and after we were sure it was only the three of us, they gave me some space. It wasn't hard to summon their brooms, in five minutes both of them flew to us. George pecked me on the cheek and thanked me before running away shouting how I was the best. I couldn't help, but giggle at his childish behavior. And then two hands cupped my face and pulled me towards a pair of soft lips. I closed my eyes tight at the impact and quickly opened them wide when he pulled away with a loud smack from my lips. His hands still remained on my cheeks making me look him in the eyes.
"I've always loved you, Daniels." He said out of breath and before I could reply or do anything he ran after his brother with broom in his hand.
I slowly turned around and followed him with my eyes, my mouth was opened in shock and I thought that a fly could enter in it any moment.
In half an hour their masterpiece was on the move, I didn't see the beginning of it but they flew out thru the courtyard, followed by running students from behind. Fireworks were everywhere and everyone was clapping and shouting from joy. They lighted up the sky with a double W and turned to us.
"STOP THEM!" Umbridge's hysterical scream came from behind.
"Give her hell from us, Peeves!" The twins shouted before flying away from school into the lovely sunset. I don't know why, but I felt sadness taking over me messed up with happiness. I wiped away the tear that rolled down my cheeks and smiled at how silly I acted because of him. He said that he loved me. I couldn't believe my mind.