Lions and Snakes

With the passing week came the quidditch match we've all waited for. We were all trying to get Ron to eat something, but after realizing it's a lost cause Harry got him up and they both left.
        Luckily the day was perfect for quidditch. I was standing between Luna and Cho at the Ravenclaw's tribune. First came out the Slytherin team. What worried me was a sign from the tribunes of Slytherin. "Weasley is Our King" I could feel it in my bones that this wasn't anything good.
        Soon Griffindor came out and we all screamed for them. And so the match began. Lee Jordan was commenting every move of the players, but then we all heard a song from the tribunes of Slytherin.
"Weasley cannot save a thing,
He cannot block a single ring..."

I looked up from the tribunes and to where Ron was. He seemed to hear them too because he got humiliated by the taunting and lost his confidence, letting in a goal for Slytherin.
"They can't do that!" I shouted and Cho gave me a nod.
"That's why Slytherins all sing:
Weasley is out King."
The crowd kept singing, causing Ron to give more free goals to the enemy team.
"Weasley was born in a bin
He always lets the Quaffle in
Weasley will make sure we win
Weasley is out king."

I was getting angry at the teachers who weren't stopping this taunting.
"Where are you going?" I head Cho call from behind me, as I walked to the stairs.
"To tell Madam Hooch!" I quickly took the staircase leading to the playground and searched with my eyes for the teacher.
"Weasley is our King,
Weasley is our King.
He always lets the Quaffle in
Weasley is our king.
"
   I wanted to get a bat and send a bludger at the singing faces of Slytherins. All of the team were distracted, but mostly the Weasleys. Luckily, Harry spotted the snitch and in a minute the match ended, thanks to him for catching the snitch. But a bludger hit Harry in the waist sending him on the ground. Madam Hooch saw that and yelled at Crabbe. I ran towards Harry to see if he was alright.
"Harry? Are you okay?" I asked while helping him get up.
"Of course I am okay!" He replied in angry way.
"That thug Crabbe sent the bludger to hit you!" I heard Angelina's voice come from behind. "Harry we won!" Who cares about who won?! They taunted the brother of your boyfriend!
I knew this was not the time to let my anger out so I kept these words for myself.
Malfoy's laugh made us all turn around and look at him.
"Saved Weasley's neck, ay Potter?" He chuckled out and continued spitting poisonous words about Ron. "I have never seen a worse Keeper... but then he was born in a bin... Did you like my lyrics, Potter?" Harry didn't answer him, instead he turned around and looked at his team who were now landing at the ground one by one. I looked around for Ron and spotted him walking all alone to the changing rooms. I was about to run to him when the little snake spoke again.
"We wanted to write another couple of verses!" Katie and Alicia hugged Harry, so he wouldn't jump on Malfoy. "But we couldn't find rhymes for fat and ugly- we wanted to sing about his mother,see-"
"Talk about sour grapes."Angelina cut him off and sent him a disgusted look.
"- We couldn't fit in useless loser either- for his father, you know." The Slytherin laughed hysterically which made me boil on the inside and before I knew it my hand slapped him hard across the face, so hard that my palm hurt.
Fred and George seemed to realize what Malfoy was talking about and they launched at him but were stopped by the rest of the team.
"Leave it." Angelina said to Fred while taking him by the arm. "Leave it, Fred, let him yell, he's just sore he lost, the jumped-up little- "
Malfoy gave me a shocked expression which turned into disgust.
"Don't touch me you filthy Mudblood!" He looked back at Harry. "You and that little Mudblood like the Weasleys, don't you?" He sneered at us before continuing. "Spending holidays there and everything, don't you? Can't see how you stand the stink, but I suppose when you've been living up as a Muggle, even Weasley's hovel smells okay- "
Harry grabbed a hold of George, while it was taking a lot of efforts of Angelina and the rest to stop Fred leaping on Malfoy, who was laughing out loud. I looked around to see for Madam Hooch, but she was still berating Crabbe for his illegal Bludger attack.
"Or perhaps," said Malfoy, leering as he backed away. "you can remember what your mother's house stank like, Potter!"
   The next moment I saw George and Harry on Malfoy, completely forgetting that the teachers were watching them. Harry punched Malfoy in the stomach so hard, that I would prefer being hit with a Bludger.
"Harry ! Harry! George!" I tried to pull them away from him but after being hit several times on the process I gave up.
Malfoy was yelling, George was swearing, Madam Hooch blew her whistle but they didn't stop, not until she yelled "IMPEDIMENTA!" and they were knocked over backward.
"What do you think you are doing?!" Madam Hooch yelled while holding her whistle in one hand and wand in the other.
   Malfoy was curled up on the ground, whimpering and moaning, his nose was bleeding. George was sporting a swollen lip, Fred was still being forcible restrained by Angelina.
"George?" I knelt down to him and gently touched his lip. "Are you alright?"
"I've never seen behavior like it!" Hooch yelled as she looked at all of them. "Back to the castle, both of you! And straight to your Head of House's office! Go! Now!" George didn't reply to me, he got up with Harry and they walked away.
"Malfoy, Malfoy!" A girl screams came from behind, it was Pansy Parkinson, Malfoy's girlfriend. "What did these bloodtraitors do to you." Malfoy enjoyed the attention he received.
"I was touched by a Mudblood, Pansy... I will have to scrub my face for hours to remove all trace of her filthy fingerprints." He said it in dramatic way, making me sick.
"Why you little!" Fred shouted and launched at Malfoy, finally escaping from Angelina's grip.
It didn't take long for Madam Hooch to shout "Impendimenta!" again and send Fred far away from Malfoy.
"Fred!" I screamed out as I noticed he wasn't moving. Quickly, I ran towards him and knelt beside him. "Fred! Come on, Fred!" I slapped his face few times, but he didn't open his eyes. "Freddie, please..." I whispered and gently caressed his cheek this time, and a smile formed on his lips. He pranked me! "You idiot! I pushed myself off the ground, just in time for Angelina to kneel beside him and give him butterfly kisses on the face, from happiness he was alright.
"You love me." He said in a cocky way and looked at me, while his girlfriend was too busy with his face.
"Of course, I do, Freddie!" She answered, thinking it was meant for her.
I turned around and left them laying on the frozen grass.
   Later on that day, the twins and Harry were forbidden to play quidditch ever again by Umbridge. They were all speaking loudly while having dinner, so loud that I went to sit at my House table. I guess that's how lions express their anger.