Last Year

Fred's POV

  Time without hearing or seeing Paige was passing slowly. I was sending her letters every week, but she never replied. It was my fault... I was childish and because of it she was gone. I don't know why I decided to make her jealous that day, I guess I wanted her to feel the way I did. But I was wrong, because I did something towards Angelina and she never even did it towards Cedric. Guilt was all around me, the pain I saw in her eyes when she left, the way Ginny told me I was a git after spotting me snogging with Angelina in my room. I felt guilty that I did it, I feel even guiltier that we are dating now. I thought that if I do it I will forget about Paige and my feelings for her, but I've never been so wrong. My sister probably told her about it, and maybe that's the reason behind why she isn't replying to me.
   A month passed since I've seen her and I relaxed a bit in my relationship, sadly Ginny's glares were giving me hell of a time to completely relax. We all moved to 12 Grimmauld Place, which was the home of the Black family. It was located in the Borough of Islington, London, in some Muggle neighbourhood. The home became the headquarters of the Order of the Phoenix and there we met Sirius Black. What surprised all of us was that Snape was a member in the secret society.
  The first few days we were secretly listening to their conversations with the Extendable Ears me and George created. But mum caught us, we thought she was going to explode back then. It wasn't long after that when Harry arrived after being attacked by dementors. He and dad had work at the Ministry of Magic.
   Another month rolled by and the time for our last year with George came. We were at the train station and while everyone were saying goodbyes I was looking around to say a particular hello. I really wanted to see her and her smile, but I feared instead of smile I will receive another hit in the face, but this time she will break my nose on purpose and probably never help me fix it. As I was searching with my eyes someone from behind me came and jumped on my back.
"Missed me, Weasley?" A seductive voice whispered in my ear, immediately my mind drifted to the memory of two months ago when I made that same voice moan my name between the sheets.
"Hello there, beautiful." I chuckled out as she jumped off my back. I searched one more time for Paige, but by instinct I shut my eyes when Angelina pulled me for a kiss.
"Owh, Paige, dearie, over here!" I heard my mum shout out and I swiftly pulled away and scanned with my eyes.
  And there she was, looking as beautiful as always. Her smile shined as she saw my mum and took quick steps towards us. Ginny and Hermione hugged her tightly, but not as tight as mum. She exchanged hellos with Ron and George, but she completely ignored the fact that I was there, as if I was invisible. I did boil up on the inside, but I guess I deserved it, it was better than breaking my nose anyways.
"No time left, off you go, children!"Mum shoved us away and we all separated in groups.
  Ginny and Paige took a compartment far away from ours, almost to the Slytherin part and something was telling me I was the reason behind it. But I didn't have time to think about it, since Angelina pulled me in a compartment where the others were. She rested her head on my shoulder as we sat down, sent of coco milk hit my nose and I enjoyed it, but there was something else I wished to smell... daisies or vanilla. Paige had different body lotions, which she was changing compared to the mood she was in, it took me quite a time to find it out. Thinking of her made the coco smell seem foul, but I knew it was all in my mind. I just had to stop thinking of Paige and enjoy my time with the people around me and the girl next to me.
   The hours passed and we could finally see the castle. All got up and went to change, while I stared out the widow. During the travel I realized that not thinking of Paige was so much harder than it sounded in my head.
"Want to come and help me change?" Angelina whispered in my ear, pulling me away from my thoughts.
I looked up at her with a grin and we both walked out the compartment to enjoy our private moment.