Chance

The next day Will and I decided to take a walk, but in London. We sat at a coffee and spoke about what we could do for the rest of the week.
"Paige?"
"Hmm?" I was looking at some magazine, but when I noticed he waited for my attention I looked at him.His blue eyes pierced me and sent chill over me.
"Can you swim?" I blinked few times at his question, before answering with a yes. "We have a pool inside the house... if you want we can..." I could tell he was having a hard time inviting me for a swim without sounding perverted.
"Alright." I chuckled out. "But first I must buy myself a new swimsuit, since the one I have at home is since I was nine." My words made him laugh a bit and when we were done with our coffee I took him on a shopping event.
Shopping with him was fun. While I was looking at something more reserved he was suggesting something more... revealing. In the end he gave up and in every store we walked in, he sat at the waiting chair.
"Paige, it's just a swim wear." I heard him whine from the other side of the curtain.
"Owh, William, you are not a girl! You will never understand."
"If I were a woman with your body I wouldn't care what swimsuit I would wear." I turned crimson at his comment and pulled the curtain with my choice. He looked just as red as me.
"Well... you are not, so you can be jealous." I teased, while paying for the swimsuit.
"Not really, since you agreed on swimming with me." His flirt was barely noticeable, but it made me shiver. And then it hit me, I was going to see him bare-chested, just the tough of it made me heat up.
We found an empty street and quickly apparated back to his house. His mother was waiting for us at the door and didn't look very happy.
"Where were you two?" Her hands were crossed and she was eyeing us like we've done something wrong.
"Paige needed swimsuit, so we went to get one for her." I did try to smile, but her serious face killed it. I felt that this woman didn't like me at all, and it was only the second day since I was here.
"May I have a word with you, William?" I took the hint.
"Uhm... I'll go to my room, to leave the swimsuit."
I quickly went upstairs, but even thru the shut door I could hear their shouts echoing in the hall. I decided to take a shower, since I had one in my room. It was a good decision, it calmed my body and suddenly the need for sleep took over me. I laid down on the bed and waited for Will to knock on the door, but it didn't happen.
I dreamed how I was at the Burrow and was laying down at the green grass. Fred and the others were playing quidditch and when the game ended he landed down and reached out his hand to me.
"Do you trust me, Daniels?" I looked at him with doubts. "Do you trust me?" He asked the same question over and over again, until someone knocked on the door and woke me up.
"Paige?" William called form the corridor.
I rubbed my eyes and walked to the door and when I opened it I saw William with a plate in his hands.
"You didn't come for dinner, so I thought of bringing your meal in bed." Wasn't he perfection?
"Thank you." I opened the door wider and invited him in.
We spoke while I was eating and before I knew it I fell asleep again. I heard him placing the plate on the little table and covered me with the blanket. I was ready to feel his body pressed on mine, but instead of that I felt his lips peck my head. The room's lights were turned off and then the door closed. I couldn't help but smile at house kind and smart his moves towards me were. Maybe he did deserve a chance.