Seeking answers

Yesterday I spent the whole day at the common room. Reading and not even bothering with the candies. But today I had to go at the library to check my final notes for tomorrow the O.W.L.s started.
I was reading for the Boggart's and useful ways to prevent the moment of panic and act quick, for I feared I will fail during the fact that I knew how scared I was just by imagining a werewolf. But deep down I was sure nothing than my own mind could help me with that. I started thinking of a way to think of something funny that I could turn the Boggart into. I went from the big bad wolf dressed as a grandmother to a stuffed toy but everything still reminded me of a wolf. I didn't want to use Fred's idea of turning it into a puppy, it was brilliant, but yet I couldn't steal it. Not that it wasn't allowed, I just wanted to prove that I could do it on my own.
"You know, you look cute when you are thinking hard, Daniels?" Fred's voice tickled my ear as he popped from behind me.
I rose my eyes but didn't turn to look at him. I knew very well why he came.
"Forget it, Weasley. I am not giving you back the Nosebleed Nougats." I said boldly and clearly in a annoyed way.
"What if I offer you an exchange for them?" I knew he wasn't going to give up that easily.
"What can you possibly give me as an exchange, Fred?" I laughed out forgetting the fact I was at the library.
Few students shushed at me making me bite my lip from guilt.
"A certain Boggart exam problem." He whispered in my ear, I could feel the smirk on his face as he said it. "Come on, Daniels. It will be our little secret." He added quietly as he placed a bit of my hair behind my ear. The way his fingers caressed the skin of my ear made me shiver and I couldn't control the quiet exhale that escaped my lips. What is going on with me? What I did didn't shock only me, but Fred as well. I could tell that from the look on his face and the red shade on his cheeks when I turned my head to his side to finally face him. His hazel eyes were looking in my blue ones as if they were searching for an answer. But what kind of answer did he seek? If you ask me he looked a bit like a sailor trying to find a certain shell at the bottom of the dark waters of the ocean. Slowly his gaze moved down to my lips and he began to lean down, but before he could get any closer he looked back to my eyes only to see how shocked by his moves I was. He quickly shook his head and pulled away.
"Well... what say you?" He said after cleaning his throat.
I took my bottom lip between my teeth having a fight with myself, but not if I should agree to his deal. I was having a battle between my heart that was screaming how close Fred was and my head shouting how he did it only so he could get what he wants.
  Closing my eyes I took a deep breath and as I opened them I gave him the most serious "No." I have ever given in my life. My answer made his straighten up and place his hands in his pockets.
"Wrong answer, Daniels, wrong answer." He shook his head before turning around and leave.
  My mind started to panic. Knowing what the twins were capable of, how rude sometimes Fred could be, and how now was the worst time for getting pranked by them.