Tea

One snowflake for the words we said, melted away. Other for the actions we made, melted as well. And guilt was the cold wind that brushed our cheeks.
    We were sitting at the park, after fixing his nose. Looking down at our feet, not knowing what to say, or how to apologize, we looked like children punished and forced to fix things up between each other.
"It wasn't right of me to shout at you for such thing... sorry." Fred finally gathered the strength and apologized. My eyes quickly moved to his direction.
He was still looking at the snowy ground with sad eyes. I could see that he was honest, even if he wasn't looking at me. Maybe the guilt for what he did was too big for him to face me with it.
"It's alright..." I smiled while steam of hot breath escaped my lips as I smiled. "I am sor-" But he cut me off.
"Don't..." I looked at him with shocked eyes, since I wasn't understanding what he meant by that, which made him chuckle. "You'll end up breaking it anyways." I could feel my face heat up from embarrassment and guilt.
"I didn't want to... I mean this time I did it on purpose, but the previous ones I didn't." I quickly explained myself, while he was enjoying the uneasy moment I was in.
"I know." He pulled my head towards him and placed his soft lips on my forehead. "Thou... if I get a Galleon for every time you break my nose or hit me in the head, I would be so rich I will finally be able to buy us a house." My eyes widened as he said that.
Quickly, my head pulled away from him and I stared at him with wide eyes.
"W-What do you mean, Weasley?" I wasn't sure if he was joking or he was serious about it, so I used his surname to let him know I didn't like the joke, even If it was a good one.
"What you heard, Daniels." He laughed at my stiff posture. "I want to live with you." He said those words so casually, as if they weren't something big and important. He noticed that I was stunned by his words, so he spoke again. "What about you, Daniels? Do you want to live with me?" His question was serious and to make sure I understand it was, he looked at me with the most serious expression of his.
"I-I..."My voice cracked as I was over thinking my answer. Suddenly, his eyes turned into sad again and the answer escaped my mouth as fast as it could. "Yes." It was incredible how such simple word lighted up his mood. The kind smile played across his lips, while his eyes had dancing fireworks in them.
"Brilliant." He mocked Harry and we both laughed remembering of the boy who lived.
   We got up and started to walk to my house where we could warm up, since we were cold from sitting in one place. We spoke about the golden trio and how we missed our time at Hogwarts. How we wished to return back at the time we were there. To live every moment again... but then it struck me.
"What it is, love?" He asked with concern.
"I don't wish to relive every moment we had back then..." He, of course, didn't understand what I meant.
"What do you mean?"
"Cedric..." I could feel the mixed feelings that passed thru him.
"Well... we can't, so let's focus on what is now." He took my arm in his and squeezed it a little, which made me smile and nod in agreement.
    When we got home, mum and dad were more than happy to see him. Luckily, they spoke and joked so much that didn't notice the way I stared at my cup of tea. Was I ready to live with him... what if we could go back in time, would I change anything? What if Cedric was still alive? Would he be standing there instead of Fred? What if things between me and him doesn't work out fine if we live together? I was over thinking the topics we had and it started to bug me so much that I stopped listening to their conversation.
"Right, Paige?" I watched the tea forming hypnotizing circles and didn't reply. "Paige?" The second time I heard my name my eyes moved up and I gave a confused look.
"Sorry?"
"Are you alright? You've been quiet since we came here." Fred asked with worried tone.
"Y-Yes... I was just thinking of the tea's colour." He chuckled while placing a hand on mine.
"You Ravenclaws always want to understand even the simple things." With that he turned back his attention to my parents, but his hand never left mine, as if he knew I lied.