Passion Play

Cuddled between the warm sheets of my bed felt like sleeping on a cloud. After finally surrendering to the urge to sleep my eyes closer around 5 a.m. and as you can imagine the annoying sunlight was hitting my lids bugging me to wake up, but I refused to it by simply pulling the blanket over my head.
   In few hours my cloud turned into a ship at sea. It was due to the fact that someone decided to climb on my bed and slowly move on top of me. I was picturing that in my head and then my sleepy brain woke up. Someone is in my bed! And right on top of me! I slowly peeked out from my blanket and my eyes met the familiar hazel ones of Fred smiling down at me.
"Aaaah!" I had no idea why I screamed in my bed, but for some odd reason I completely forgot what had happen. I quickly sat up, hitting Fred in the nose with my forehead on the process, causing him to get on his knees and hold his nose.
"What in the name of Merlin are you doing here, Weasley?" I kept the blanket close to my chest and didn't hide the anger in my eyes towards him.
"What am I doing here?" He said with tightly closed eyes taking in the pain. "Bloody hell, Daniels! If you will start aiming for my nose again just because I am your boyfriend, I will reconsider the relationship." And then my eyes widened as reality hit me.
"I am so sorry..." I whispered in shock as I covered my mouth with hands. He finally let go of his nose, luckily this time I didn't break it. "I'll be right back." Without giving him the chance to stop me or even say okay I walked to the bathroom.
   As I brushed my face with the towel I stared at myself in the mirror. So it did happen. I fixed my hair and made sure I looked decent, before returning back in my room where Fred waited for me.
   I apologized one more time for greeting him like that and of course he joked about it.
"So care to tell me why you were so shocked at first?" Fred asked with a smirk on his face.
"W-What do you mean?" Of course, I was going to try to deny that I forgot about what happened.
Seeming to catch a nerve he sat closer to me on the bed and leaned down towards my face until his lips almost touched my ear.
"Did you forget what happened last night, little lamb?" His whisper came out seductively and I could feel myself turning crimson.
"I-I..." I shuttered trying to answer his question.
"So you actually did forget." He chuckled and bit my ear teasingly. "Well then let me remind you of few things." Hearing those words made me let out a shaky breath escape my mouth, for the first time I felt tamed by someone.
    His lips gently played butterfly kisses all the way from my neck, to my jaw, until they landed on my lips. His hands slowly pushed me down, while on the process I was climbing fully on the bed. When he was sure his arms and legs surrounded me as he was on top, he leaned back down and pressed his lips on mine again, but this time with more lust and passion than before. I locked my hands behind his neck and my fingers played with his hair, pulling his head to mine, deepening the kiss. Chills ran all over my body as I felt his cold hand find its way under my T-shirt and cupped my breast. I let out a moan and he took the opportunity to slide his tongue in my mouth exploring it fully. I was about to unbutton his shirt when he bit my lower lip and got up from me.
   I sat up and looked at him shocked. Did I do something wrong? He fixed his tie and leaned down to me pecking my forehead.
"So you do remember." I gave him a puzzled look.
"Of course I do." I then bit my lip fighting back the urge to pull him back in bed. Just the thought of it made my face heat up and he seemed to have noticed that. His index finger came under my chin and he tilted my head backwards so our eyes could meet.
"Do you want me, Daniels?" His question came out in a monotone way, but it was irresistible.
"Yes." I simply answered with trembling whisper which made him crack a smile. He seemed to understand that my innocence was laying in his hands right now and I was willing to finally give it to him. But there was something in his smile that made me doubt he will take advantage of it. Instead he rudely pressed his lips on mine for a brief second and pulled away quickly.
"Maybe next time, love." He winked at me and the next moment he was gone. He probably left for work, but that was not what I cared about.
   I was so seduced by him right now, I needed him, I longed for him. I just hated how he left, but still it sent shivers all over my body, because it made me lustful. Was he going to play such games? I bit my lower lip thinking of his touch, of his lips.
"Two can play that game, Weasley." I mumbled to myself and got up from bed.