A new Boggart

One by one the exams were passing. I got Outstanding at Ancient Runes, Arithmancy, Astronomy, Care for magical creatures, Charms, Herbology, History of Magic, Transfiguration and even Potions. Defense Against the Dark Arts was moved to be the last one since Professor Lupin needed time to recover. But having so many exams made the time fly for me. Why only for me? Simply because I was one of the few student who decided to sign up for that many exams.
   And so the "dark" day came. I felt like I was walking to a funeral, not some exam. As I entered the room, I understood that it wasn't just some funeral, it was my own. The smirks on the twins faces were freaking me out.
"So, Daniels... a lovely day for a DADA exam, don't you agree?" Fred said with a bright smile on his face as he walked to where I stood.
I looked behind Fred's shoulder, begging George to help me out with my eyes. I knew he was somehow kinder than his brother. He stood up and walked to us but just when he opened his mouth, probably to bring back sense to his brother's mind, Professor Lupin walked inside the room.
"Good day, students." He pushed the wooden wardrobe.
"Good day it is Professor, indeed." Fred greeted him cheerfully.
The wardrobe was moving furiously from the Boggart that was inside of it. I felt how my stomach formed a tiny ball and my palms were cold sweating from nerves.
  One by one students were called out and each passed their exam. When I heard my name I swallowed hard. I haven't figured a way to defeat my Boggart and with the twin devils beside me I was certain I was about to fail the exam. As I stood in front of it, the Boggart started to spin in the air like a ball. I was shaking like the last leaf on a tree being blown by the autumn cold wind. The Boggart still didn't took a shape so I looked at the Professor not knowing what exactly to do.
"Hold still, Miss Daniels." Professor Lupin said loud but ever so kind. "What you see now, students, is how difficult it is sometimes for a Boggart to choose a shape. This doesn't happen very often during the fact that we usually don't have things that we fear equally."
It seemed logical, at the moment I feared lots of things. Not only a werewolf, but failing my exam, the twins plan of punishing me. I was counting all the things I feared the most at this very moment and when a certain memory flashed in my mind the Boggart finally decided to take a form. To everyone's surprise in front of me stood Fred Weasley. My eyes widened in shock, even I didn't expect that. I heard whispers from behind me. I looked at the Professor, hoping he will say that the Boggart is "broken" or "sick" or something like that. But nothing, he looked just as shock as me.
 The Boggart's Fred steps made me turn my attention to him. He was walking in a very confident way, with his hands in his pockets and a smirk playing on his lips. He stopped when he was a step from me and looked down at me, deep into my eyes. Just like at the library.
Think, Paige, think! How can I make him funny? How can you turn a funny person into something funny, this is ridiculous! My mind was shouting at me.
I felt his finger gently pull my chin up and started to reach for my lips.
"Ridiculous!" I shouted as his lips were about to touch mine. The next moment in front of me stood the shocked Fred with the ashes on his face and hair straightened up from the blow of the potion they were once making. I remembered how I laughed at him that day and thanks to that I saved myself from failing my exam and embarrassing myself in front of everyone. The whole room laughed as they saw how funny he actually looked, everyone except Fred who instead had a grin on his face.
  I didn't get an Outstanding, but I guess Exceeds Expectations was working perfectly for me right now. When the rest of us passed, we all walked outside the classroom. I walked as fast as I could so I couldn't be caught by the twins, I was halfway at the stairs to the common room when suddenly two figures got on each side of me. Looking up, I blinked few times not believing my eyes. It wasn't the twins but my friends or should I say ex-friends. We weren't talking since they started dating the Slytherin guys.
"Waw, Paige, we didn't know you liked one of the Weasley twins." Amanda said in a very high pitched tone.
"I don't..." But before I could continue Pamela cut me in.
"Aw, don't be shy, honey bun, we won't tell if you admit it." She said in her famous county accent.
"There is nothing to admit, Pam." I calmly said but on the inside I was asking myself was I really falling for Fred Weasley.
"At least did you know who it was?" Amanda added in annoyance due the fact that I wasn't giving them the answer they longed to hear.
"Fred... it was Fred Weasley. Now will you not bother me with the topic anymore. It's not very smart of you two to show up and speak to me when there is something to gossip about but before that to not even say hello." I didn't really care if I shouted it. I was somehow hurt from the fact that they were once my friends and we did things together. They looked ashamed at the ground, which to me was like a chance to escape from them and go to pack up my belongings.