Tarantallegra

Walking inside the Great Hall I scanned the place to find my friends and when I did I literally charged to them. I was so happy to finally be able to talk to someone during dinner that if someone was looking at me he would probably think I was like a lioness getting ready to attack its prey.

"Oi, Daniels, you do look more like yourself now." Fred greeted me with a cheeky smile, which I just ignored and greeted everyone there.

Hermione was telling me everything about what happened with her, Harry and Ron. About his rat and Professor Lupin. I must say I felt sad knowing he will probably have to leave school at the end of the year. He was so far the best DADA teacher we have ever got since I started. When she told me everything, I looked towards Harry who I must say seemed to have his thoughts somewhere else not here. I knew there was more to the story of Hermione but I didn't ask, I knew that if they didn't want to share something they probably had a reason behind it.

"Well, I guess I should spend more time out of the library so I can keep in touch with the news." I chuckled out to which Fred stopped talking.

I was preparing myself for his sharp comment and to what it seemed so did the others.

"Finally you said something smart, Daniels." He joked and everyone laughed, but when he noticed I wasn't laughing he sent me a wink to which I felt my cheeks heat up.

Then he looked behind me as if he saw something he wished so dearly for Christmas. I turned around but before I could see where he was looking at his voice made turn my attention back to him.

"Paige, tell me a spell for dancing." He said it so fast that I barely got what he said.

"Tarantallegra. But why do you ask?" And before I knew it he gave me the answer.

The whole hall echoed with laughter and when I turned around to see who was the innocent person I saw Professor Snape dancing like crazy. We all laughed uncontrollably but of course it all had to come to an end. Snape knew very well who was responsible for it, what I did not expect was my name to be added in the sentence.

"You two! And Miss Daniels! To Professor Dumbledore's office now!" My eyes widened.

"And why am I being punished Professor?" I did try to sound as kind as possible but annoyance rang in my voice clearly.

He kept quiet for few seconds until pointing up his hunched nose and looking at me like I was the most smelly potion he had ever made.

"You are not sitting at your table." He mumbled between his teeth before turning around and leave.

I couldn't believe it, for the first time I understood why all Griffindor's hate him.

On our way to Dumbledore's office the twins were trying to calm me down by saying how the headmaster's detentions were their favorite. How this wasn't really a punishment. But it was no use. Their effort at trying to calm me down was like trying to turn down the fire with teacups.

Finally, we entered the office and sat across from Dumbledore. The old man had a slight smile on his face and I couldn't help but wonder how he was able to always make everything seem right on place. He kindly started lecturing the twins how they know that they shouldn't use spells on teachers. But instead of showing guilt the twins only smirked probably imagining the dancing figure of Snape.

"Seeing as I can't think of any interesting punishment at the moment you will clean the trophies since they seem to be a bit dusty." He then gave them a wink and the next moment I knew the wink was because he never said without using magic. So it wasn't really a punishment. "Well, you are dismissed now."

"But Professor, what about me?" The Weasley's looked at me as if I was mental for asking such thing.

"Ah, Miss Daniels... well, if you so desire to be punished too I suppose you help the twins with the cleaning then." I just gave him a nod and the three of us began to walk towards the exit when suddenly Dumbledore spoke again. "Owh, and Miss Daniels, please don't give that easily all the spells you know to those two." He smiled and winked at me but instead of being calmed my face burned from shame. But he was right it was a silly move of me to tell them the spell without asking why. How come Fred could make me do everything without thinking.