Unexpected Guest

It was a day after Christmas and I already missed the D.A. practices and my friends. The gifts I received from them were wonderful... books and sweets, everything I needed for spending a good vacation at home. Of course, I pushed aside the sweets from the twins, knowing they were probably some sort of a prank.
  I was laying on my bed and reading a book when I heard a knock on my balcony door. I looked at the clock it was almost midnight and fear took over me. Another knock followed and I left the book on the bed, still debating with myself if I should go and see what it is or pretend it is the wind. My parents were at some friends house and I was all alone at home, which made my heart beat with all speed.   The third knock made me gather up the strength and pull the curtain aside and face my fear.
   A large sign saying "I'm sorry" was written on the glass and behind it stood William who looked at me with a serious smile. I noticed how his hands were in fists as his whole body was trembling. And then I noticed, he was wearing only a T-Shirt.
"Oh my!" I shouted in panic and quickly opened the door for him to enter.
"T-Thank you." He said still shaking from the cold.
"Are you out of your mind, you'll get yourself sick!"
"It was the only way for me to be sure you will let me in after what I said to you." He said with a guilty tone and I couldn't help but feel flattered.
"You're dim witted, Will!" I giggled as I hugged him tight.
"Is that your way of saying I forgive you?" He chuckled out and held me tight around his arms.
"I guess..." I pulled away and went to my wardrobe to find something for him, but failed, so I went to my parents room and took one of dad's sweaters. "Here, put in on." I threw the cloth to him and he quickly did as I said.
   We sat on my bed and spoke about how we spent Christmas and then he said something I wasn't expecting.
"You know... I really enjoyed hearing the story of how you and the twins soaked Umbridge, although my Headmaster was furious and decided to punish us with a huge homework because he was mad." And then he wrapped a hand around my shoulder and pulled me towards him for a peck on my forehead.
"I am sorry he gave you homework because of us..." I felt guilty in some way, but only towards him, so it wasn't a huge guilt. On the other hand my embarrassment was filling the whole room. My cheeks were burning so much that I thought I will get tanned.
   We laid on my bed and spoke for around an hour before I fell asleep next to him. While sleeping I felt a hand wrap around my waist, pulling me towards something strong and warm. After realizing it was Will's chest I smiled to myself, but then my eyes opened wide and Fred's face flew in my mind. Was it right to sleep next to William, while Fred was somehow trying to show me his feelings. But then again he was with Angelina, meaning he didn't have the guts to do what he wants, or he wanted her more than me? Why was a fighting the kindness Will was giving me? Should I just enjoy the moment? After all, we are just sleeping next to each other, nothing more. I was asking myself those questions until my mind drifted off to sleep one more time. I guess, that meant I decided to enjoy the little chaos William was giving me.