Cake

Soon the first quidditch match was coming and it was Griffindor VS Slytherin. So we stopped the practices for D.A., because Angelina insisted on the team to train every day. Ron was part of the team this year and even if he wasn't as good as the rest he was training really hard.
   I was sitting with Hermione and Ginny on the tribune benches, watching the Griffindor team practice. Ginny was following every move of Harry with her eyes, while Hermione, thou she won't admit it, did the same thing with Ron. I, on the other hand, tried to focus on the quaffle. I felt how Fred was looking at me from time to time, but after Angelina shouted at him several times for not being focused on the game he stopped. She noticed there was something behind the fact he wasn't training hard and when she saw the last time he looked at me, she got her answer. She gave me a warning glare to which I replied with a puzzled look, which of course, she didn't like.
   In few minutes she started throwing the quaffle at my direction, every time someone was catching it and thinking it was part of the practice, but I knew very well what she wanted to do... I knew it since the moment Fred kissed me two months ago. And just when I thought she gave up, she threw the quaffle with such force that the chasers failed to catch it. I shielded my head with my arms and waited for the impact, but it never came. A loud thud made me peek from my hands and see Fred sending the quaffle away with his bat.
"I knew it!" Angelina shouted and pointed at us... sort of, she mostly pointed at him, since I was barely visible due the fact I was curled in a ball.
"Johnson! You realize what you could have done!?"
"I don't care, you cheated!" Hearing her scream out of control made me facepalm myself.
She flew to the ground and sat on one of the benches for the team. Of course, Fred went to her and got on his knees while taking her hands in his. I couldn't watch this, but yet my eyes were glued to them.

Fred's POV

  I was angry at Angelina for trying to literally kill Paige. Even I wasn't that jealous! But I somehow pitied her for the way I made her feel. My feelings for her weren't even half of the feelings I felt towards Paige when we were together. I landed on the ground and walked to her. I got on my knees and took her hands in mine, making her look at me. For the first time in my life I saw tears in her eyes.
"Listen, angel. I am with you, not with her. Isn't that enough for you?"
"No... I want you to love me. To look at me the way you look at her... I see it." Guilt filled me on the inside.
"I don't look at her in anyway, Ang." I gave her a serious look and her eyes looked at me in shock. "We don't even talk." Chuckling these words out seemed to calm her down, but I wasn't laughing on the inside. I actually hated the fact we weren't talking.
  I was sure the whole team heard us, because all were shocked by Angelina and her behavior. I pecked her lips and pulled her up, so we could return to the game. Before getting on my broom I looked to where Paige was, but she wasn't there anymore.

Paige's POV

  I ran as fast as I could to get away from the playgrounds. I didn't want to go in my room, I was sick of crying, nor the library I couldn't concentrate. I took the way to the dungeons and finally reached the room I needed to most. The kitchen.
  Pushing the doors, all elves stared at me and Dobby came to greet me. I asked for the biggest chocolate cake I could get and they satisfied my needs. At first I was eating furiously, but as the sugar in my blood raised I started to feel... dizzy.
"Miss Paige? Are you alright?" Dobby asked as he took the fork from my hand.
I couldn't speak, I felt like if I open my mouth I will vomit, so I just shook my head.
"Dobby will call help." And before I could stop him, he disappeared.
  Half an hour passed and I waited and waited, feeling all better now, but I didn't want to see anyone so I stayed in the kitchen.
"I am sorry, Miss Paige, but Dobby had to wait for the practice to end." My eyes widened and I turned around hoping to see Harry... or even Ron. But Dobby brought the person he thought I was friend with, since I have broke his nose. Funny, in my world, if you break somebody's nose it means you are everything, but a friend. I didn't get mad at him, he wouldn't know.
   Fred and I stared at each other with guilty eyes, and Dobby seemed to understand that he brought the wrong person.
"Master Weasley, you should go... Dobby made a mistake." The elf tried to push his leg, but Fred stood still.
   He took few steps towards me, but before he could get any closer I smashed a piece of cake on his face. Fred froze at his spot, not believing what I just did, and slowly wiped the cake with his hand.
"Lea-"I was about to tell him to leave or I will do it again, but the left outs from the cake on his face hit mine. I guess, I had to notice the ball he was forming in his hands.
I breathed in sharply not believing what he did. "What the hell is wrong with you!?"
"What is wrong with me?! What is wrong with you, Daniels!?"
I grunted and threw more of the cake at him.
"Bloody hell, woman! Stop it!" I stopped and looked at him.
  I couldn't control myself and laughed at him, he looked horrible in cake. He at first stared at me in shock, as if I got mental, but then joined me. I allowed him to take steps towards me this time, and he reached up with his hand cleaning some of the cream on my face. His thumb then caressed my lips and I slowly parted them. I wanted to say something, but the moment was perfect and I didn't want to ruin it with the ugly truth. I don't know if I got on my toes to reach for his lips or he leaned down, but the second I felt his breath touch my skin, I understood that this was wrong. I am with you , not with her. His words rang in my ears and I placed my fingers on his lips, showing him that we should stop. He slowly pulled away and silence filled the kitchen. Somehow all of the elves had their eyes on us, as if they were watching a some romantic play at the theater.
  I thanked them for the cake and walked out the kitchen, leaving Fred in there. Silly Paige! That was very silly!