Temptation

I opened the door of my room and entered, so Fred could get in too.

"Here's the luggage." I pointed at it, but when I heard my door close I turned around to look at him.

He looked at my belongings that were packet up and then at me.

"Tell me something, Daniels?" He said in a serious but yet some kind of a seductive way, as he took steps towards me. "Why are you so afraid of me?" I made few steps backwards until my butt hit the edge of my desk.

"Afraid? Of you? Don't make me laugh, Fred. Why would I be afraid of someone who can't even call me by my first name?" I chuckled out, knowing he was brining up the Boggart exam topic.

What I said didn't make him stop fooling around, but only encouraged him to keep going. He stepped in front of me and placed both hands on the desk on both sides of me, locking me in a position from which I couldn't escape. He was looking down at me, since he was a lot taller than I was. His long ginger hair tickled my face as he leaned closer to it.

"I thought you liked it." He whispered making me shiver all the way down my spine and leaned even closer. "Daniels." He whispered my last name to my ear as his lips barely touched the skin of it. Electricity went thru all of my body and I inhaled sharply. A satisfied chuckle escaped from his lips before I could feel a warm feeling on the side of my waist. Slowly, his hand moved all the way around it and before I knew it he pulled me up to sit on the desk. I looked up at him with my lips parted wanting to protest, but at the same time my body was enjoying his every touch. He looked back at me and when he saw I didn't protest his hands found their way to my hips and slowly slid all the way to my knees. I bit my lip enjoying the feeling he gave me by doing so and blushed from the fact that downstairs were people who waited for us. He parted my legs and took one step towards so there was no space left between us. And to make sure there really wasn't he placed his hand on my back and slowly pulled me to his chest, while his other hand was back on my hip. I tilted my head backwards to be able to see his face and we slowly began to get closer and closer with every moment.

"What's taking you two so long?" I heard George call on the process of opening the door.

 Quickly, I pushed Fred away and he barely fell on the floor. While I on the other hand, jumped off the desk and with eyes locked to the ground walked out the room and into the bathroom to water my face and cool down.

 When we were all ready to go Mr. Weasley pulled out the jar with the floo powder and we all returned to the Burrow. The only one awake was Molly, who was waiting for us to come back. She told us that our beds were ready and that we are probably exhausted from everything that happened. I was the first to leave the room, but, of course, I had to wait for Hermione to catch up and show me Ginny's room.

"What happened with you and Fred? You two were up in your room for around five minutes and I know we packed everything you needed." She whispered as we got under the covers of the bed together, since we were sharing one.

"I will tell you when we wake up, I'm too tired to talk and think about it now, please." I begged her with my exhausted voice.

"Alright, but when we wake up, I want to know."

"Since when did you became so gossipy?" I chuckled out, surprised of how much she wanted to know.

"Since you became my best friend." Her words formed a smile on my face as I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.