Answers

Hermione and I just finished packing our luggage up when we heard a knock on the door. I got up from the floor and opened it. George's face greeted me with a big smile to which I couldn't help but return.

"My, what a pleasant surprise, Mr. Weasley. What brings you here?" I spoke in the most British accent that I possessed.

"My dear ladies, forgive me if my presence disturbed you." George decided to play along and bowed to us.

"You are excused, Mr. Weasley." Hermione came from behind me and offered her hand to him, which he took and pecked. "But I am afraid you didn't answer Lady Daniels question." She added with a court smile.

"I was wondering if I may take the lady for a walk." He looked back at me and reached out his hand, waiting for my answer.

"You may." I chuckled out and accepted his hand.

  We were walking around the meadow and talking about silly things. I wondered how his twin couldn't be more like him. In the end, we were laying down on the green grass and looking at the sky.

"Paige, may I ask you something?" I moved my head to side to look at him, giving him the hint I waited for the question. "Do you like my brother?" I stared at him for few seconds, not knowing how to answer.

"Which one?" I asked to buy more time for me to think of an answer.

"You know which one, Paige." He gave me the don't-play-stupid look and I looked back at the sky.

"I don't know..."

A long silence followed as we both gazed in the blue sky.

"What if I told you he likes you?"

I sat up and looked at the house, knowing somewhere there was Fred.

"He has a funny way of showing it." I chuckled out but on the inside I wasn't laughing.

"Because you're different." George simply said still laying down.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I asked returning my attention to him.

He sat up too and looked at me deeply.

"Have you tried to impress him?" He asked with a grin and fire playing in his eyes.

"No." I quickly answered.

"And do you find him different than the other guys you have met?"

My eyes looked at the ground for a second before I answered "Yes".

"Have you tried impressing a guy before?" Again I answered with "Yes".

I raised my eyebrow at him not getting where he's going.

"Then why haven't you tried to impress him?"

My lips parted as I blinked few times.

"Because I don't know how." I whispered and he looked at me with a huge grin, giving me the answer to why Fred is acting that way.

"What should I do?" I asked George, like he was some priest and I was seeking for holy answers.

"Give him a reason to keep trying? I don't really know, he's my brother. If I were him I would just tell you how I feel." With that he got up on his feet and reached his hand out to me. I took it and he helped me up.

  We walked back to the house in silence, but it was a comfort one so I didn't mind it. Later on I told Hermione about what we spoke about with George and she agreed to the idea of giving some hint to Fred. Of course, I didn't want to just run into his arms, I really wanted to see him try win me. This was going to be a very interesting year, hopefully in a good way.