Affettuoso

"He is what?!" Fred asked loudly, almost spitting the water in his mouth. 
"My boss..." I could see the frustration in his eyes. 
"Paige, you can't..." 
"Fred, he doesn't even remember seeing me back at Hogwarts." I cut in before he could finish his sentence. 
   He gave me a puzzled look and I quickly explained what I think might have happen. We stayed in silence for a couple of minutes after I shared my theory with him. 
"I don't like the idea of him having you around..." He mumbled, looking like a child refusing to drink the tea with honey, even if he knows it will make him feel better. I couldn't help but giggle at his face expression. 
"Owh Freddie..." I stood up from my chair and walked to him. "I am only yours." I said while sitting in his lap and touching his cheek with my palm at which he relaxed. 
   I felt how his hands wrapped around my waist, causing me to blush a bit, knowing that now was the right time to start my plan. I was about to say something when his lips collided with mine. I kissed back, feeling how he licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I smirked, teasing him with my refuse, but when he got up from the chair with me in his hands I gasped and he took the opportunity, and began to explore my mouth. I got down on my feet, wrapping my hands behind his neck, deepening the kiss. He began to walk forward, making me take steps backwards, while our lips were dancing together. Pushing my back on the wall we both moaned as our tongues battled for dominance. We pulled away for we were out of breath, quickly grabbing his hand I ran upstairs to my room and pushed him on the bed. I sat on top of him and began unbuttoning his shirt while kissing him from time to time with hunger. When I was done he rolled over causing me to be the one laying on the bed.    With swift moves he took my shirt off as well. I could feel his fingers gently touching the skin of my back, making their way to unhook my bra. Quickly, I rolled over again and he chuckled. Crashing my lips on his once more we started to make out furiously, and when I was sure he was barely controlling himself I shut my eyes tightly and pictured his room at the Burrow. 
    The next second we found ourselves lying on his bed. He looked at me with widely opened eyes. 
"Bloody hell, what are we doing here?" He whispered with confusion. 
"It's my payback for you, Weasley." I replied with a whisper as well and bit his bottom lip, before apparating back at my room. Leaving him on the bed with some sort of a smirk playing on his lips. 
     After cleaning the dishes and taking a shower I headed back to my room to finally hit the pillows. I started to think how I will have to work with William and pretend like nothing ever happened between us. I wondered if he will remember something during our working time. I don't know why, but something in me bugged me that he didn't remember anything about me. I didn't mind him not remembering our short relationship, but I had good memories with him as friends, and that is what bugged me. But maybe, just maybe we could... No. My mind sharply refused at my naive thoughts. I knew it was silly to even consider becoming friends again with him, I just had to keep everything on a professional level and be cold, unwelcoming. Slowly, my mind gave up to the urge to sleep and led me to the land of all possibilities... my dreams.