Perfect

Six years passed since Claire was born. William was kind enough to allow me to take care of her for the first three years, before I return to work. But this year I had to start home schooling her and prepare her for Hogwarts. We decided that I knew enough that it wasn't needed for other teachers, but I wasn't sure if I could do it with my full time job. That was something Fred always told me we shouldn't worry about. Being married to him was one of the best choices I ever made. The wedding was small, but very joyful and lively. At first we both felt odd with the ring on our finger, but with the years we looked at it with warm smiles of the memory from that day.
    It was a beautiful summer day in the weekend and we both were at home. I loved the huge garden we had and so did Claire, she could play the whole day there and never get bored. I was setting the blanket on the grass when I heard my daughter laugh with her father.
"Tell me again, daddy. How did you and mama meet?" I smiled every time she wanted to hear that, she was never getting tired of that story.
"I am sure your mother already told you, Claire." Fred laid down on the blanket, followed by her.
"But you always make it more interesting and magical."
"Well... because it was." Claire sat up and shyly smiled, waiting for him to continue.
"Come on now, little lady. Don't torture your father with it." She looked up at me and chuckled, before I caressed her hair and pecked her head.
"You see your mother is well known for her physical strength. There were legends spoken in Hogwarts that she could make a hole in a stone wall with her bare hands." Fred began and Claire immediately started to chuckle. "I am not joking, my little one. One day she decided to express her thoughts about me by smashing a frying pan in my face. As I said your mother was so strong that she even broke my nose." Claire's ringing laugh was spread around the grounds by the wind and she hugged me, burying her face in my chest.
"Well... your father was asking for it." I said and began twisting the curled edges of her hair with my index finger.
"Excuse me, love, but our daughter asked me to tell the story." He stated out and continued. "But your mother wickedness didn't stop till there, she actually put a spell on the pan, so I could fall in love with her. And as you can see I still have its effect on me." He winked at me which made me smile and lean down to his lips for a kiss.
    Claire went to play around the garden, leaving us alone in our little heaven.
"Let's make another one." He excitingly said and I quickly sat up.
"What?"
"Come on, Paige. Look how wonderful everything is with Claire around, imagine how it will be if we have more bundle of joys running around." He sat up as well and the joyful flame in his eyes danced with passion.
"I just returned to work, Fred..."
"It's been three years."
"Yes, I know, but that feels like I returned yesterday. I think for now Claire is enough." I could see he wasn't happy with my answer, but his mood quickly returned to his normal happy one.
     The next years quickly passed by between work and homeschooling. We were gathering with George and his family most of the time, and I could tell he loved Claire as his own. Ron and Harry became fathers as well and I could tell Molly had the time in her life being surrounded by grandchildren. Every time Fred and I wanted some privacy, we knew that both grandmothers will gladly take care of Claire. With the years Angelina and I smoothed everything between us and there was no drama in the family. Everything was so perfect that could scare you it was a dream.