Radio Loveღ

Joe's POV.

"I'm sorry..but it seems like you,Ashley don't have enough eggs to produce a baby.." The doctor walked in with his clipboard,"I'm afraid you had another miscarriage.."

I sighed and kissed my wife's cheek,"Thank you,Doctor." Ashley mumbled,"We need to get the remaining baby out of you,come with me." the doctor ordered and Ashley got up and followed him to the room.

I sighed and got up to go to the waiting room. I ran my fingers through my brown curly hair.

I'm Joe Jonas. You might know me as the 'gay' Jonas Brothers,since I danced to Single Ladies by Beyonce' when I was 19 or so years old. I am obviously in a band with two of my brothers,Kevin Jonas,he is married to a beautiful woman name Danielle. They are expecting their first child together. My other brother Nick,he's fixing to turn 21. He is single like a pringle,but dating. I,in the other hand,is married,to a wonderful girl. She's from that Twilight series,Ashley Greene. We have been married for a year now and we are trying to have a kid,as you can tell,it's not going easy. This is our 2nd miscarriage this year. We talked about having someone else have our baby,or even adopting,but she wants to be pregnant,which is really putting a toll in our marriage.

I layed my head back against the wall and plugged in my earbuds. I turned on the radio on my iphone and started listening.

"I'm Marie from Tennessee." the girl said,"Well,hello Marie,what can I help you with?" the radio host spoke,"Hello Demi,first off,I got to say,you have saved my life and your music you play feel my soul." I listened in.

"Thank you so much,it means alot." Demi replied,"So just two days ago..my husband killed himself..and our two kids were on the site,watching..I would of kept them away,but I realized the last minute. They are now tramatized. I can't get them to talk,eat,go outside,and it's very hard to get them to sleep."

I sighed at what I was listening to.

"First off,I send all of my prayers to you and your family. How old are the kids?" I was out in space,listening.

"Thank you. My son is 7 and my daughter is 4." Marie replied.
"Well,I would try to tell him daddy was sick and wasn't happy..and um..that he loved them very much..and after that I think I would recommend you taking them to see a psychologist." 

"Okay,thank you so much,Demi!" Marie hung up,"I'll play a song for you,Marie." Demi replied and played a tune that went along with her story.

I got up and dialed her number,outside.

"Hello,what's your name and where do you live?" Demi asked.
"Um...I'm Matt and I'm from New Jersey." I answered,I didn't want anyone who was listening know that I was Joe Jonas and I was having problems.

"Hey Matt,how can I help you?"Demi wondered,
"Well..I am married to an awesome woman,Amy...we have been married for a year now..and having trouble having a baby..we just had our 2nd miscarriage..and I have tried talking to her about surrogate and adopting,but she gets upset at me,because she wants to be the one to give birth and experience pregnant,so I drop the conversation. It's been messing with our marriage,we have been sleeping in different beds before and we don't have the same affection towards each other like we did." I sighed.

"Well Matt,I think you need to show your wife,you still love her,take her out to the movies,to dinner,anything that shows her that you still love her no matter what.If you still love her,it's your job to get that love and affection back,without sexual intercourse." Demi told me.

"Wow,thank you so much,Demi." I smiled a little.
"No problem,any song you recommend?" she asked,
"Surpise me." I smiled,"Alright,it's nice to talk to you,Matt." Demi said,"Same here,thanks again!" I hung up.

"Heart beats fast

Colors and promises
How to be brave
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow
One step closer" The radio started playing,I smiled.

"I have died everyday waiting for you

Darling don't be afraid I have loved you 
For a thousand years
I love you for a thousand more"

"Can we go home now?" Ashley walks out,I turned around,"You don't want to go out for dinner?" I looked at her,she was a wreck,a broken mess. "No,I'm tired and I am not hungry." Ashley got in my Range Rover. 

I sighed and got in and drove her home.

Demi's POV.

"It is now 12 in the morning,and now I will hear all your beautiful voices. Remember someone out there loves you and if you're in an abusive relationship..get out of it and find someone who deserves you. Have a goodnight." I put on music and put down my headphones.

I'm Demi Lovato,I am a radio host who helps with people's lives. What they don't know my life isn't that great.

I grabbed my stuff,"Night Catherine!" I smiled walked out to my car,I rolled down my sleeves,covering my bruises.

I got in and drove to my best friend's Selena's house,I have been staying with  her.

-----------------------------------------------

NEW STORY!!

dkjdfdjfkfjflk

Trailer in the multimedia!

PM if you would like to make me a cover :)

PS.Sorry it's short.