Seventy-Eightღ

//// A month later ////

We were in LA,because the Saturn Awards,Joe  is nominated for 3 awards. I was staying at the hotel with Nash,while he goes with Nick and Jordan. 

"I think he's teething.." I looked at Nash,chewing my his toy,"What makes you say that?" Joe said out into the bathroom,"He's chewing on everything..I might have his doctor prescribe some medicine..but I guess a cold rag would work." I stroke Nash's cheek.

 Nash then touched my lip,I laughed,he then smiled at me and pulled me closer,"I love you." I kissed all over his face,"So how do this look?" Joe walked out,"Look at Mr.Handsome." I got up,I fixed his tie,"It looks good." I pecked his lips,he put his arms around me,"I wish you were my date tonight." he mumbled.

"I wish too,but I have a date here,"Lucky guy." he smiled,he kissed me again,"He can't feed himself and bathe himself." I laughed,"Maybe you can bathe me when I come home." he whispered in my ear,"Go,weirdo." I kissed him again,"Mmm." he smiled,"I won't be out late,I'll see you babe. I'll see you later little dude." he  kissed his little hand,he started crying.

"I'm sorry little man. Daddy will be back." he kissed his nosed,I went and picked him up,started rocking,"He's hungry,babe." I said,"Have fun,babe. Hope you win." I pecked his lips,"Bye." he walked out.

Joe's POV.

"You finally ready?" Nick came down the hall,holding Jordan's hand,"Yup,I had a son to help." I rolled my eyes,We got in the limo,"Can that dress be any tighter?" I whispered in Nick's ear,"Dude!" he elbowed me.

I snickered.

~~

I stood for some pictures,then I headed to a interviewer,"Hey,it's Joe Jonas!" she smiled,"Hello,it's me!" I smiled,"So you look good,what are you wearing?" she smiled.

"Uh....is it bad that I don't know?" I laughed,

"I'll let you go since you're a father now. Congrats by the way. How is fatherhood treating you?"

"It's great,it's been the best experience of my life right now,Nashville is really a chill baby. Demi and I are so blessed to be parents of that little boy. I haven't been happier." I smiled.

"You do have that father glow,anything you would change?"

"Of course not,I think getting no sleep for the first few months is an experience for all parents." I smiled.

"So where is Demi?"

"She's taking care of Nash at the hotel." I smiled.

"She didn't come? Why did she come to LA?"

"She did not come,but I did come with Nick. I wanted her to come with here with me,so I can see Nash and her." I smiled.

"Cute. Wedding plans?"

"In the process."  I smiled.

"Eek!! I can't wait!! So let's talk about the awards you're up for tonight."

"I'm up for best actor,best supporting actor and best performance from a young actor." I smiled.

"Well,I wish you good luck!" she smiled,"Your ex wife is here and she's up for an  award."

"I'm not a harsh guy,that's not me,so I wish her the best." I nodded.

"I got one question before I let you go, Nick and mystery girl?...."

I laughed,"It's not my spot to tell you their situation,if Nick wants to go public,he will."

"Alright,good luck tonight." she smiled,"Thanks."  I headed inside and found my seat,"That was the worse interview...ever." I sighed,"It took forever." Nick laughed,he had his arm around Jordan,I looked over and saw Ashley,she saw me looking,I smiled and waved.

~~

"Congrats on the two awards."  Jordan hugged me,"Thanks." I smiled,"I'll see ya'll later." I headed into my hotel,Nash was in his crib,but Demi on asleep on the floor,I laughed silently,I quickly changed into my pajama pants and slid off my shirt,I picked up Demi,bridal style,"Congrats on the awards." she said,groggy,I laughed,"Thanks." I laid her down in bed,I pulled the covers over her,I went and brushed my teeth then I headed to bed.

Demi's POV.

I slipped on jeans and a tshirt,I tied my hair into a messy ponytail,"Are you sure,you'll be okay with  Nash,by yourself?" I slipped on my shoes,Joe cupped my face,"Yes,you deserve some girl time." he kissed me,"I'll call if I have questions."

"Okay,I pumped some milk and they're in the fridge,I'll see you later,babe." I pecked his lips. I headed to the bridal store,where I was meeting Miley and Selena.

"DEMI!!" Miley ran and hugged me,"HEY!" I smiled and hugged them both,"Let's get dress shopping." Selena smiled.

~~

I walked out in a white strapless lace dress,"Ew." Miley gagged,I laughed,"No." Selena shook her head."Okay." I headed back to the dressing room and changed into a strappless chiffon dress with beautiful beading,I headed out.

"Eh..." Miley shrugged,"Is that a yes or no?" I laughed,"It's okay,but I bet there is a better one out there." Selena smiled,"It shows your ass well." Miley smiled.

"Next one." I rolled my eyes and headed back to the back,I found the dress. I pulled it out and I tried it on,it was a white strapless dress with some studs on the side and the layers were laced and beautiful,I smiled and walked out. (dress will be on the side)

"Oh my god..." Miley's jaw dropped,I smiled,"Dem,I think that's the dress." Selena smiled,"Really?" I smiled,"Yes." Selena smiled,I squealed,"I love it!"

"Ma'm,how much is this dress?" I asked,

"$3,450."

"I'll get it." I smiled,I headed out and changed,I took the dress to the front,she scanned it,"So when should I ship the dress?"

"August 1." I said then I gave her the address,"Alright.Thank you."

"Thank you." we headed out,"Hold on,Joe is calling." I answered,"Hello?"

"I think we might have a situation.." he said,"What do you mean?...What's going on?" I asked,getting worried.

"I um...took a nap with Nash...and..."

"And what?!"

"He's gone...I think someone took him."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DUN  DUN DUN.