Threeღ

Joe's POV.

I got back in the car and headed home,I am going  to get it when I come home.  I sighed and ran my hands through my hair. I drove home.

I pulled into the driveway and there were cars here,I was confused. I got out and headed inside,"Ashley?" I  yelled,"Bedroom!" she yelled back.

I sighed and headed upstairs to our bedroom.I saw Ashley in a short white studded design dress with light pink heels. She was getting her makeup and hair straightened.

"Where you going?" I leaned on the doorway,"To the Mortal Instruments Premiere." she responded,I was now confused. "Go get ready baby." Ashley instructed,I sighed and headed to my closet," I have--"

"Where this one." She walks in and pointed to the suit,"Can't I just naked?" I groaned."No." she glared at me,"Alright.." I rolled my eyes,she walked out. I put on the gray pants and a black button up shirt with a matching gray suit. I slipped on black shoes and then I fixed my hair.

"COME ON!" Ashley yelled,I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs and got in the car,I was looking out the window and Ashley was messing with her iphone,"Can we talk?" I said,still looking at the window.

"I don't want to talk about it." Ashley replied,"Well I do!" I looked at her,"Well,I don't,Joe!" she looked at me,"Why do you want to go out now and before you didn't?" I looked at her,closing the window so the driver can't hear us.

"Lily Collins invited me to go." she crossed her arms,"Oh,cause that makes perfect sense,Ashley! You didn't wanna go out with your HUSBAND,but you wanted to go out with your FRIEND." I looked at her.

"Well,she's not making me go,like you." Ashley charged,I rolled my eyes. The rest of the carride was silent.

We got to the premiere,"Please act happy." Ashley begged,"I'll try." I sighed and got out and waved to the press. I helped Ashley out and we walked hand and hand to the red carpet.

We took a few pictures together,I had my arm around her waist and I smiled on a few pictures,I kissed her cheek on some and then we went to the interviewer.

"Hello Joe,Hello Ashley." the interviewer said,"Hey dude." I shook his hand,"Hey,how are you?" Ashley smiled,"I'm good,you guys look fabulous. Marriage life is a good look on you."

I laughed a little,because that is a lie.

"Thanks." Ashley laughs a little,"When are we expecting a little Joe or a little Ashley?" he asked,like any other interviewer in the world. "Soon." I smiled.

"You know Joe,you and  your brothers say soon ALOT." the guy asked,I laughed,"I know,but soon." I smiled,"We are trying,we're just not getting any luck." Ashley smiled.

I closed my eyes and quietly groaned.

"Oh,well we wish you luck,we can't wait to see a little Joe or little Ashley." the guy smiled,"Thanks,bye." We walked away and headed inside,"You didn't have to tell them that we are having trouble,Ash." I dropped her hand.

"I just thought they should know,maybe they would stop asking us.."Ashley shrugged,"LILY! JULIANNE!" Ashley yelled and ran to them and they all started talking.

I went to an empty space and dialled up Demi Radio.

"This is Demi Lovato." She answered and I smiled,"Heeeeerrreeeeee's Johnny." I smirked,she laughed more then I thought she would have.

"Hello John." I could tell she was smiling,"I like talking to you..so I called you up,again." I sat down and played with my coat.

"Well,I like talking to you too,John." I looked down,smiling,"I think we should meet each other sometime." I was smiling like a kid.

Shit,what did I just do!?

"Yeah,do you live in the LA area?" she smiled,"Yeah,of course,maybe we can meet a Starbucks."I rubbed my face. "Yeah,sure,sounds good,Tomorrow at 11 am?" she asked,"Eh,how about 3? I got something going on then."

"Okay,sure meet you tomorrow." I smiled,"Awesome,bye John." she hung up,I put my phone down,smiling.

"Who was that?" Ashley walked in,making me jump. "Jake..from state farm?" I laughed a little,"I'm not dumb,Joe!" Ashley barked,"Are you cheating on me?...." her eyes got a little watery.

I sighed and looked down. I got up and took her hands,"Of course not,babe. I love you,only you." I kissed her,she kissed back,"Good because I love you..we're just on a rough patch,but I love you." she kissed me again and we went to see the movie.

....

I layed her on the bed,unzipping her dress off of her as I was kissed her neck softly,she threw her head back in pleasuring,she ran her hands down my torso,since I was already shirtless. I started grinding my body against as the electricity was spreading all over our bodies.

She undid my pants and let them dropped and I pulled down her thong and smirked to myself.

....

"Good god,I think that was the roughest we ever went." I said out of breath,Ashley got up wrapping the blanket around her, and threw me some pajamas.

"Wow,really?!" I looked at her,she nodded her head,I sighed and slipped on my pajamas and headed to the guest bedroom,she shut the door behind me.

I layed down on the bed,shirtless,watching some Conan'

Demi's POV.

"I'm meeting this guy tomorrow at 3 at Starbucks!" I smiled big at Selena,"But what about your boyfriend?" Selena crossed her arms,I shrugged,"We don't tell him,or he will kill me." I sighed,"When are you going home?" she asked me.

"Soon okay,I just need...a break." I sighed,"Anyways,Night!" I hugged her and headed to her guest bedroom.

----------------------------------------------

What do you think is Demi's Secret?

Team Joe or Team Ashley? Lol

xoxoxox.