Twenty Threeღ

A week later;

I woke up from the bed and slipped on Joe's shirt,I like wearing his shirts,they are big and comfy,I only has underwear and his shirt on,I headed downstairs and I saw Joe on the couch,writing stuff,I leaned over the couch,"What you doing?" I smiled.

"Filling out papers for the divorce." he sighed,"Hmm.." I pulled all my hair to a side and started kissing his neck,"Babe..." he put down his pen,I giggled and kept going. "I really need to work on this." he smiled,"I wanna make out." I smiled.

"I don't have time to make out,babe." he declined,"Fine." I got up and headed to the kitchen and made some coffee. "Want some coffee?"

"Yes,please."

I poured two cups of coffee. I sat next to him,I put my legs on his lap,as I was sipping my coffee and reading a PEOPLE's mag.

Joe looked at his screen,"You wanna go meet Nick and Olivia at The Golden State for lunch?" Joe looked at me,I smiled,"Sure."

"Alright. We have to meet them in an hour and 30 minutes."

"I called dibs on getting ready first." I smooched my lips,asking for a kiss,and he leans in and leans out,causing me to fall,"JOSEPH!" I laughed.

he chuckled,"Sorry spasms." he joked.

I got up and headed upstairs,"Nice ass." he said,I laughed and headed to the bathroom. I got in the shower and started cleaning.

I stepped out and dried myself,I wrapped a towel around me then I wrapped my hair in another towel,I stepped out and yelled,"Joe,your turn!" I smiled and headed my makeup table and started doing my hair,Joe walks in.

"Hope you don't mind me doing my hair and makeup."

"Of course not,beautiful" he wrapped his arms around me and laid his lips on my bare shoulder.

"Joe?..." I looked at his reflection,"Huh?" he looked at me,"You'll never hurt me right..?" I bit my lip,"Babe,you've had enough rough relationships,I'll be your prince. If I ever hurt you in anyways,kill me for being stupid. I love you and don't even think like that." he kissed me cheek.

"I love you." I kissed his lips,he kissed back. I resumed drying my hair and watched him strip in my mirror. I let out a little giggles. "Stop laughing,Lovato!" he said and stepped in the shower.

..

I headed to my closet after I finished my makeup and picked out  my outift for today. "Hey,Demi."

"SHIT! MOTHERFUC--" I turned around,"Joe!!! Don't do that!!" I pushed him,"Sorry." he laughed then he dropped and towel and slipped on boxers,I then slipped on my undergarments and then slipped on some jeans,a black shirt,that I tucked in,then a brown knitted cardigan with a gray sweater. I slipped on black leather combact boots.

Joe slipped on dark blue jeans and a white shirt with a blue jean jacket and tennis shoes,"Ready?" he pecked lips.

"Ready." I grabbed my purse and got in his car,he drove to the restuarant.

He parked his car and paparazzi swarmed in,"Shit." Joe cursed,"What?" I asked,"Paparazzi..Don't let go of my hand,okay?" he took my hand,"I have to get out first."I giggled.

We got out and flashes from the cameras were going crazy,I took Joe's hand and covered my face as we rushed our way in.

"I KNOW WHY YOU HAD AN AFFAIR WITH YOUR WIFE,JOE!! SHE'S HOT." one of them yelled,Joe opened the door for me,then flipped them off.

We found Nick. "Hey Nick,Hey Olivia. I'm Demi." I smiled and sat down,"It's nice to meet you." she smiled,we all sat down.

"Hi,welcome to The Golden State,I'm Leslie,and I'll be your waitress today,may I ask what you guys would like to drink?" she chippered.