Twenty One.ღ

Demi's POV.

I got off the bed,I debated over myself if I should go or not and I decided to go,I slipped on my jacket and got in my car,I sighed and drove to the hospital.

I parked my car and pulled myself together,I tied my hair up in a ponytail. I headed inside,"Hey Demi!" Nick smiled,"Hey." I sat next to him,"Were you with him? he asked,I tried not to cry,"No..I was at my house." I faked smiled.

"Oh,I really hope he's okay." Nick said,shaking his leg,"I bet he is.." I sighed,"Calm down,Nick." I put my hand on his leg. "He'll be okay." I reconfirmed him. "I hope." he sighed.

"He is." I closed my eyes and snuggled against him,laying my head on his shoulder.

"Babe,I'm back." Joe walks in the room,"I missed you!" Demi smiled,she got off the couch,"How are the twins?" Joe kissed her swollen belly,"They're great,baby." Demi pecked his lips.

"God,I love you." Joe cupped her face as he continued kissing her.

"I love you too." Demi giggled,"You hungry? Nick made us Pasta." Demi smiled,"Hell yeah!" Joe kissed her lips one last time then headed to the kitchen,"I told you not to curse around me,the twins can hear you." Demi waddles to the kitchen.

"Sorry babies" Joe kissed her stomach.

"Demi...Demi....Demi"

"Demi...Demi! Wake up!" Nick shook me,"Huh? Sorry." I lifted my head up,I rubbed my eyes,"The doctor is here." Nick smiled a little.

"Joe did have a heart attack,but we did catch it in time and he survived." the doctor said,"What made him have he heart attack? He's only 22."

"Did he have sexual intercourse after I told him not to?" 

Nick looked at me.

I sighed,"Yes." I said,embarassed,"But he never told me that he couldn't.

"Well,there you go,the actvity made his heart overstress. He should at least stopped for a month." the doctor said,"I'm sorry doctor." I apologized.

"Well,the important thing is that he's alive,he's in room 543. He's awake if you want to see him." the doctor got up and left.

"Come on!" Nick got up and started walking to the room,I just sat there. "Demi,you coming?" Nick turned around,"Um...no..I actually..I'm going to go..I'm sorry." I ran out.

Joe's POV.

I grabbed my yellow pan quickly and threw up,I laid my head back,"Ugh." I sighed.

"YOU WANTED THIS MORE THEN I EVER DID! YOU TOLD ME YOU WOULD NEVER HURT ME AND THAT YOU LOVE ME!" was going through my head.

"Hey bro." Nick walks in,"Hey dude." I sighed,"Demi was here,but she left,once we could go see you." Nick said,I sat up and looked at him,"She came!?"

"Yeah,why are you surprised?" Nick looked at me,"Well,cause we broke up.." I sighed,"WHOA! WHY!?" Nick's eyes grew big.

"Ashley caught us..and now we're divorced and I was upset so I took it out on Demi." I sighed.

"Wow...that really sucks." Nick saids,I glared.

"Can you help me get her back,please?"  

He just looks at me, 

"Please,I love her."

"Sure." Nick sighed.

Demi's POV.

I headed to the grocery,I was getting food for my house.

I pulled into the snacks asile,I looked at the back of the box,but suddenly someone put their hand over my mouth,I tried to scream.

"Shhh,princess." he smirked and picked me up.

I screamed and kicked,trying to get out of his reach,he then threw me into his van. I then started crying,I need my Joe.

------------------------------

Sorry it's short.

But who's the guy? ;)