Forty.ღ

Febuary 22.

Joe rented a car at the airport and now we're on our way to his  parent's house,"I'm going to change,don't look." I said,"I've already seen you naked." he smirked,"Yeah,but that pleasure,I doubt you study my body." 

"I do study your body." he chuckled,"Whatever,just don't look." I crawled to the back and my foot accidently hit Joe,"Fuck babe." he rubbed his cheek,"Sorry!"

"You don't even need to look good for them." Joe said,"I want to." I smiled and took off my shirt and pants,I slipped on a strapless bra,then I put on light blue off the shoulder dress with a drop side hemline. I slipped on a skinny brown belt,with brown leather wedge shoes,I slipped on silver feather earrings and a silver bracelet and some silver rings,I did a fishtail side braid,I then climbed back to the passenger seat. 

"By the way,You  better keep your phone close to you. If my parents saw that we made a sex video,I'll get my ass whooping." Joe said,I giggled,"Yeah,like I totally be like,'Hey Mr.and Mrs. Jonas,let me show you the sex video I made with your son,Joe.' " I giggled,he laughed,"Just reminding you." he pulled me clothes.

Joe pulled into the driveway,"You ready,babe?" he got out,"Maybe..this isn't a good idea.." I looked at him as he opened my car door,"Come on,they'll love you." he helped me out,I took his hand and we headed to the door,he walked in,"Mom,dad,we're here." he said.

"Joe!!" his mom came downstairs with his dad,"Hey mom,hey dad. Mom,dad,this is my girlfriend,Demi Lovato,Demi this is Denise Jonas,and my father,Paul Jonas."Joe introduced,"Hello,it's nice to meet you,Mr. and Mrs.Jonas." I smiled.

"You too,you're beautiful,how long have you been dating?" she asked,"It'll be a year in July." Joe smiled,"Awesome,your cousins came to visit this weekend,so Demi,you'll get to meet the whole family,so i hope you were committed on making a long relationship,Anyways your cousins are with Frankie at the park. Danielle and Kevin are here. You guys will be sleeping in Joe's old bedroom."Denise said,"Okay." I smiled and I followed Joe outside to get our suitcases.

I followed him to his bedroom,I tried not to laugh,"Someone was into wizards." I smirked,"Shut up." he pulled me into his arms,I rubbed his arms,"I love you." I kissed his lips,"I love you too." I smiled,he laid his lips onto mine.

"Dinner is ready,guys." Denise said,I pulled away and headed downstairs,"It smells good." I smiled,"Thank you,it's Pork Roast with carrots." she smiled,I sat down next to Danielle,"Hey Danielle." I smiled,"Hey Demi." she hugged me. "Is Joe coming?" Mr.Jonas asked,"He should." I nodded,fixing my plate.

Joe came  downstairs,"Looks awesome,mom." he sat down next to me and fixed his plate. We all started eating,"So what do you do for a living,Demi?" Paul asked me,I put my fork down,"I'm a radio host. I got the job when I was 20,it's been the best job ever." I smiled,Joe put his arm around me,leaning back in the chair. "That's awesome." he nodded his head.

...

"Wanna see some home videos,Demi?" Denise asked,I giggled,"Sure." I followed everyone to the living room,"Can we not." Joe groaned as I sat next to him,holding his hand.

"Who's my little cute boy?" Denise said in the video,taping Joe when he was 3 years old,I giggled,"I am mommy!!" he clapped, I laughed.

"And the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air,Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there." Little Kevin sang,then Joe came past him,"You can't sing,Kevin." 

I covered my mouth,laughing,"Mommy! Joe is being mean!!" Kevin tattle taled,"Joseph,what do you say to your brother?" Denise said in the camera,"I'm sorry that you're a bad singer,Kevin." Joe said,making the whole family laugh.

"Mom,we're home." Frankie walked in,"Hey honey." Denise got up,"Frankie,this is Joe's girlfriend,Demi. " she introduced,"Hey Frankie." I smiled,"Hey Demi." 

"Hello,I'm Briana,this is Leah and that's Ryan,we're Joe's cousins." Briana smiled,"It's nice to meet you guys." I smiled.

"Well,Danielle and I have to go,see you guys later." Kevin hugged everyone goodbye,"Bye Kevin." I hugged him,"Bye Danielle." I smiled. "Let's hit the hay too,see you guys in the morning." we all headed to the bedrooms.

Joe shut the door and we both undressed,I slipped on shorts and a tshirt,I climbed into Joe's arms."Night,baby." he kissed my cheek.

...

"Joe?..." I shook him a little,"What?" he groaned,"It's 3 am,and I can't sleep.." I sighed,"What do you want me to do?" he opened his eyes,"Sing to me to sleep,please." I snuggled against him.

"A tornado flew around my room before you came

Excuse the mess it made, it usually doesn't rain
In Southern California, much like Arizona
My eyes don't shed tears, but, boy, they bawl

When I'm thinkin' 'bout you 
I've been thinkin' 'bout you 
Do you think about me still?
Do ya, do ya?" he sang quietly.

Joe's POV.

The next morning;

I got up carefully and closed the door gently and headed downstairs,"Morning,sweetie." Denise smiled,"Hey mom,I'm letting Demi sleep for awhile..she couldn't sleep last night," I sat down at the bar,"Aw poor thing." she continued cooking.

"Hey Joe." my dad walked in,"Hey dad," I played with my fingers,"I want to go ring shopping...would you like to go with me?" I looked at him,"You already want to marry her,Joseph?"

"Whoa,not that kind of ring,I want a promise ring.." I sighed,"You love her?" my mom looked at me,"Yeah,don't you guys like her?.." I asked,nervous. "We love her,Joe. Much better than Ashley." my mom said.

"I thought you guys liked Ashley.." I got our a water bottle,
"We lied,we only did that because we could tell you loved her. That's why we tried to ask her weird questions."

I smiled big,"You don't know how much that makes me feel now,I was so nervous for you guys to meet her,because I thought you just do the same thing to her and we'd be over.."

"No way,I do have one question..She isn't using you for your money?.." my mom looked at me,"No way." I smiled."Alright,we love her." my dad smiled.

..

My dad and I headed into a ring store,"How bout this?" my dad showed me a ring,"Nah,it's not her." I said,then I looked at rings. "I like this one." I pointed at a ring that has diamond hearts all over it,"I like it too,do you think she'll love it?" he asked. 

I smiled,"Yeah." I nodded,"Sir,how much for this ring?" I pointed to the ring,"$102.34." he said,"I'll take it." I got my wallet out,"Do you want something to be carved on it? That'll be another 100." he said,"So that'll b e 202.34?" I looked at him.

"Yes,sir."
"Sure,why not,can it have,'forever' in the inside?" I said,"Sure." he nodded and the ring out,I handed him my card.