Fifty-Sevenღ

3 weeks ago;

I was in LA,visiting Joe,I had on a black strapless jumpsuit with red heels,my hair was in a high ponytail,I smiled and called Joe,"Hey babe." he said. "Hey,I got sad news." I acted sad,getting in the taxi,"What is it?.." he asked,biting in his apple,"I won't be able to come visit you for a few days." I sighed. 

"Oh..that sucks.." he sighed,"I'm sorry babe..I have to go bye,bye." I hung up laughing.

I paid the taxi driver and got out,I grabbed my suitcase and headed to Joe's hotel room,I knocked on the door,he opened it,"He--you fucking bitch." he smirked,I giggled and kissed him,he pulled me in,he wrapped his arms around me,kissing me,"Mmm,I missed those lips." he mumbled,I laughed I wrapped my arms around his neck,kissing him,"Don't stop." I mumbled.

"I have to...I have to get the door." he chuckled and pulled away to answer the door,"Hey Dani! Kev! Come in!!" Joe smiled,he did this on purpose. I crossed my arms,"Hey Kev,Hey Da--Omg,is this Alena?!" I smiled,"Yes it is!" Kevin smiled,"Can I hold her?!" I smiled,"Of course,Dems!" Dani handed me to  her,I held her as I sat on the couch,"She's so precious." I smiled,looking at her,"She's our princess." Kevin smiled. 

"Alena Rose Jonas." I smiled,holding her little hand,I looked up at Joe,smiling at me,"What?" I smiled,"Nothing." he kissed my forehead and headed to the fridge with Kevin. "She had her first bath today." Dani sat next to me,"No wonder you smell good." I smiled at her,she just looked at me,I crinkled my nose at her,"She's so adorable." I smiled. 

"Babe,can I hold her?" Joe sat next to me,"Sure." I handed her to him,I smiled as I watching him hold her.

...

I slipped on a black above the knee off the shoulder dress with black stilettos,I straightened my hair,did my makeup,and slipped on some jewelery,I walked out,"Ready?" Joe checked me out,I giggled,"Yes." I got into his rental car and he drove to the restaurant,I put my hand on his upper leg,smiling. 

He held my hand as we walked inside from the paparazzi. "Jonas." Joe said and we followed the waitress,"A Booth okay?" she smiled,"Perfect." Joe smiled,Joe sat down and I sat next to him,Joe put his arm around me,looking at the menu.

"Hello, I'm John,I'm your waiter today,what could I get you to drink?" he asked,
"I'll have a Budlight." Joe said,"I'll have water with lemon." I smiled. "Alright,any appetizers?"

"Shrimp cocktail,please." Joe smiled,"Alright,I'll put it in." he walked off,I laid my head on his shoulder,looking at the menu,"I know what I'm getting." Joe kissed the top of my head,"Same." I smiled,I kissed his lips,he pulled me close and we started making out. He cupped me face,kissing me roughly.

We heard our waiter scoff,we pulled away,"Sorry." Joe wiped his lips."Here is your drinks." John put them down,"And your shrimp." he laid it down,"Have we decided?" he asked.

"I'll have the Chilean Sea Bass with..um...creamed spinach." Joe ordered
"I will have the filet mignon the 9 ounce with french fries." I handed the menus to him,"Alright." he walked off. I took a bite of the shrimp,"That was embarassing.." he chuckled,sipping him beer,"What?" I looked at him,"We got all PDA here...I guess....when I'm kissing you,I forget the world." he smiled,I smiled back,"I'll show you something when we get back to the hotel..something called 'I miss you' sex." I whispered in his ear,"Fuck." he mumbled and kissed me.

"That reminds me...you never told me what the new GYN said." he smiled,I bit my lip,smiling,"She said I have a 99% chance just like the others." I smiled, he smiled big,"Yes!"

..

He pounded me onto the wall,kissing me roughly,I wrapped my legs around him,running hand through his hair,He carried me to his bed,I unbuttoned his shirt.

..

The next morning,I woke up and slipped on Joe's shirt,I buttioned it up and walked,"Morning." he smiled at me,cooking some breakfast,"Morning." I smiled and squeezed his ass,"Beep beep." I smiled,I hopped on the counter,watching him cook,I licked my lips as I scanned his muscular back. "Has anyone told you how sexy you are?" I asked,he chuckled,"Everyday." he turned around,smirking at me.

"Really?"
"No. Everyone thinks Nick is the sexy one." he sighed.
"Well,I think you're absolutely sexy and good in bed." I smiled,proudly,he laughed,"Thanks babe." he flipped the pancakes,I giggled.

"So what we doing today,sexy?" I smiled,"I'm taking you to set." he smiled,"Fun." I smiled.

..

I slipped on a black lacy bralette with a white botton down shirt,I only button the 3 bottom buttons and some jean shorts and wooden jeffrey heels. I got into Joe's car and we headed to set. 

I took his hand and we headed inside,"Lucy,come here." Joe smiled,"What is it?" she smiled,"Lucy,this is my girlfriend,Demi. Demi,this is my costar,Lucy Hale." Joe smiled. "Hey,it's nice to finally meet you! He talks about you all the time!" Lucy smiled. 

"Aw. It's nice to meet you too." I smiled,"Well,I have to get ready." Joe kissed my cheek and headed to his dressing room. "Let's get a selfie." Lucy smiled,she took a picture.

Later,I saw her tweet it. "Quiet on set!" The director said,I sat down by snack table.

"You're soo nice!!♥ RT @lucyhale @joejonas brought his girl to set. She's SO sweet and BEAUTIFUL! pic.twitter.com/FRGPRGpkgfkkpewEkf" I tweeted,smiling,I put my phone down and watched the set.

 -------------------------------------------------------------------

So demi has a 95%  chance :)