Five.ღ

Ashley’s POV.

Joe and I slept together last night,I couldn’t sleep,I looked up at Joe who was asleep. I can’t wait to see if I am pregnant or not.

I know it’s wrong,but I just apologized to him so he would get me pregnant.

Joe’s POV.

The next day.

I woke up and slipped on some pants,I looked up at Ashley and she’s smiling at me,”What?” I looked at her weird.

“Thank you for getting me pregnant,hopefully.” she smiled.

“YOU WEIRD ASS BITCH.” I got mad and stood up,”Excuse me?” she looked at me,shocked,”I’M SORRY,BUT WHAT KIND OF WIFE TRICKS THEIR HUSBAND BECAUSE THEY WANT TO GET PREGNANT!? MARRIAGE IS NOT JUST ABOUT CHILDREN.” I glared and walked downstairs.

“IS IT MY FAULT THAT I WANT A BABY JOSEPH OR A BABY ASHLEY AROUND!?” Ashley followed me.

“NO,BUT IT’S YOUR FAULT YOU’RE TAKING THIS TOO FAR.” I yelled. “DO YOU WANT CHILDREN?” Ashley crossed her arms.

“ I do want Children! But there are other solutions to that then keep trying,I know you want the pregnant experience but maybe it’s not us.” I sighed.

“Wanna know something,Joe?” Ashley looked at me,I sighed,”Sure..”

“Maybe we aren’t in love like we thought...because if you were in love with me..you would do no matter what...” Ashley looked at me.

I sighed.

“You’re right..I guess we’re  not in love like we were before we married...Maybe separation is best right now..” I looked at her.

“Yeah.” her voice cracked.

“Ash,don’t cry..you know it’s best..” I sighed and she nodded,”I  know..” she sighed,I kissed her forehead,”I gotta look for a house...” I found a clean shirt and slipped it on,”Joe--” Ashley looked at me,”I want you to keep the house.” I smiled a little.

I then walked out to my car and drove around looking around,I turned on the radio and Demi’s radio show was on.

I pulled on the side of the road and called Demi’s station,praying I would get answered.

“This is Demi and you’re on 102.3 Demi radio,who’s this?” she answered and I smiled at the sound of her voice.