Thirty-Six.ღ

I woke up the next day,asleep on Joe's lap,I groaned,"Wake up." I kissed Joe's cheek,"No." he groaned,I laughed a little,"We fell asleep while watching the movie." I got up and yawned. I headed to the kitchen and started cooking,"I'm going to start packing so I can get it over and spend all day with you." Joe headed upstairs,I smiled.

I started cooking us some scramble eggs and bacon and pancakes. I turned on the radio,since it was all quiet downstairs.

"Not really sure how to feel about it

Something in the way you move

Makes me feel like I can't live without you

It takes me all the way

I want you to stay" Rihanna sang,I started to sing along.

..

I put food on our plates,"Babe,breakfast is ready." I sat at the table,Joe came downstairs,"God,it smells good!" Joe smiled and sat down,we started eating,"Mmm,it's a delicious!" he smiled,I giggled,"So what's the plan for today?" I looked at him.

"We go visit the Hollywood because I've been in LA for who knows how long and I never got to see it,then we go to Disneyland and if we aren't tired and have time,we could go to the LA Zoo." Joe smiled,I laughed,"Alright,sounds good." I pecked his lips.

"Go get ready,I'll do the dishes." he smiled,"Fine,bossy." I laughed and got up and headed upstairs,I got in the shower while Joe was doing the dishes. 

I got out and put my towel around me  and started drying my hair,I didn't really do anything to it,I just dried it and left it wavy. I did light makeup,then I went to my closet as Joe gets in the shower. I slipped on blue jean shorts with a white tank top and a green knitted cardigan. I slipped on these wooden heel black booie heels (basically what she wore the disneyland 2011.)

I sat on the bed,putting stuff from my big purse in to a smile black purse.

Joe walked out with a towel around his waist,"I see you smirking." he smirked,I giggled a little,he went in the closet,he slipped on jeans and a white shirt and some sneakers. He towel dried his hair,then he put on a Brixton snapback. 

"You  ready?" Joe headed to the car,I got in,"Wait,selfie." I took a picture with him,then tweeted it,"Doin' some explorin' pic.twitter.com/dfRfDjjEpCsSaIfFvvPOd" [photo will be on side]

Joe started driving to Hollywood,I read through my mentions.

"@AllTheWayLovato: @ddlovato HOTT OMGGG."

"@JovaticLove: @ddlovato @jonas just get married already and have tons of babies!!" I giggled.

"What's funny?" he smiled,"Just fans being ridiculous." I laughed."That's nothing new,really." he put his arm around me,I kept looking at our picture,I smiled,then I smiled at him,"What?" he smiled at me,"We're a cute couple." I smiled at my phone and made that picture my new screensaver,I pecked his cheek.

..

"We're here." he finally parked,I slipped on my sunglasses,I got out and took his hand and we started walking to the Hollywood Sign,"I still don't see the sign,do you?" I looked at him,I knew fans were taking secret pictures of us,but I don't care. "No,we'll get there." Joe chuckled.

I smiled and put his arm that his hand was holding my hand around me,still holding his hand,he kissed my temple. I smiled,looking around at the scenery.

..

"Get in front of it, I'm going to take a picture." he smiled,I got infront of the Hollywood sign and threw my hands up in the air,smiling as Joe took the picture,"Awesome." he smiled.