Fifty-Threeღ

"Demi,wake up.." Joe shook me,I groaned,"What is it,it's 3 in the morning." I peaked at my alarm clock,"I can't sleep...knowing you're mad at me..." he turned on the light,"I'm not mad." I closed my eyes,"I know,you're mad...I'm sorry..I won't smoke a cigar...ever again." he said,I rolled over,"Really?"

"Yes." he smiled at me. "I love you." I tiredly kissed him,I then cuddled against him,falling back asleep.

...

I woke up with someone kissing my neck,I smiled,"Morning." I smiled,"I love you so much." he smiled,"I love you too." I smiled,"You need to get ready...we have to be at the airport in two hours." I smiled and got out of bed,he groaned. I headed downstairs to the kitchen,cooking some breakfast,"Morning Demi." Nick came downstairs,"Morning,sleep well?" I smiled.

"Like a baby." Nick smiled,"That shower was awesome!! the one across the bedroom I was in,God. I feel alive." Nick told me,I laughed,"That's good..I get to be in this house by myself for a good 5 to 6 months...." I sighed,"I can stay if you want.." Nick sat down at the bar,"No,I'm good...it's just...we're be missing out year anniversary...and Joe's 24th birthday..and my 23th birthday..but It's all good."

"He's going to have to take a break for those important days." Nick said,"I hope." I gave him a plate with pancakes in it,then I handed him syrup,"Thank you,looks good." Nick smiled. "Thanks." I sat down next to him,Joe came downstairs in wet hair and jeans on,"I have to eat first,it smells too good." Joe smiled got himself a plate then he sat down.

..

We headed to the airport,we got out Joe wheeled his suitcase in,while holding my hand,he got his ticket and got his suitcase called in,they finally called Joe's flight. I sighed,"I'll see you soon." he cupped my face and kissed me,I pulled him close,kissing him passionately. He kissed down to my neck,"Dude,we have to go." Nick interrupted, "I love you." Joe kissed me one last time,"Love you too,bye Nick!!" I waved and watched them head to the plane.

..

3 days later,I found the perfect place for my radio career,I was smiling big when I bought it,"I'll be back on the radio next month! 93.5 DEMI!!! #Excited" I tweeted. 

Joe's POV.

I was hanging out with Nick and some of our friends,"Cigar?"  Marcus asked us,"Sure." Nick took one,I remembered what I promised Demi,"Dude are you going to take one?" Marcus asked,"I told my girlfriend that I wouldn't do cigars anymore."

"Well,your girlfriend isn't here..and they aren't bad for you." Marcus said,"True,I'll take one." I took one from him and lit one up. I began to smoked it.

Demi's POV.

I was getting ready to have dinner  with my mom,and sister Maddie and Dalls. I fixed my hair and grabbed th keys,I got in my car and drove to the restaurant. I parked and headed in,"De La Garza?" I said,she led me to the table,"Thanks!" I smiled,"Hey mommy!" I hugged her,"Hey Dallas and Maddie!" I hugged them then I sat next to Madison. 

I looked at the menu,"You like your new home?" my mom asked,"Of course." I smiled,"Hey can we have a sleepover at your house!?" Madison smiled,"Yeah sure!" I smied,"Yay,sleepover with my sister!!" Dallas clapped.

"Have we decided?" the waitress asked,"I'd like the cheese pizza." I ordered,"I want that too,so we'll just share." Madison said,"Alright." the waitress asked,the others ordered,"Alright thanks." the waitress said and walked off.

"Thank you for ordering water for me,mom." I smiled,I got my phone showed I had alot of mentions on twitter,more than usual. I opened up twitter,"Demi,really?" My mom said,"Hold on.." I said.

"My heart broke. Nick and Joe doing cigars again. pic.twitter.com/dfEEpfDlsCCVmeWfSflppe" I opened up the photo and I was upset,again. I sighed,"Maddie,let's take a selfie." I smiled and took the picture.

"WHERE'S THE PIZZA?! pic.twitter.com/FGGpeFvbEdlsPdvmfDsks" I tweeted.

..

"Wow,this house is huge!!" Dallas said,I smiled,"I know,I love it." I smiled,"I'm headed to bed,maybe we can do something fun tomorrow,"Night." I headed to my bedroom and closed the door,I opened my laptop,"JoeJonas wants to videochat." I sighed and accepted it.

"Hey babe." he smiled,

"Hey." I said,"Something wrong?" he looked,concerned.

"Oh nothing..just that your broke your promise.." I play with my hair,"What promise?" he asked,"You promise you would smoked a cigar agan,but you did,there are pictures,Joe." I crossed my arms,"I'm sorry! I don't understand why you are mad! They are harmless!"

"Harmless?! They're as bad as Cigarettes!! They can still cause cancer,lung and heart disease and oral disease!! They contain nicotine,like cigarettes. I don't like to kiss a smoker."

"I'm sorry,okay!?" he said,I broke down,"I JUST DON'T WANT YOU TO DIE." I yelled,"I'm not going to die." he sighed,"I'm sorry...I really promise you this time." he looked at me. "Why are you doing it in the first place?.." I looked at him,upset,"It's not cool.."

"I don't know..I'm divorced at age 23...it was rough...I mean it's depressing...I felt like I let everyone down  and proved the gossip sites that I wasn't able to take the married life.." he told me,"You were so happy when you came home from court...I thought you would be happy that we finally get to be alone.." I said,upset.

"You try being a divorced at 23."

"It shouldn't matter if you love ME!" I said as my voice cracked.

"God,I gave you a necklace and a promise ring,I love you. What else do you want from me?" he said,I couldn't tell if he was just wasted or if he's really act like this.

"I want you,Joe." I looked at him,"Maybe if we fight over the stupidest things...maybe this whole relationship isn't worth it..." I looked at him,"Bye Joe,I'm going to bed." I shut my laptop.

"Hey sis,are you okay?" Dallas walked in,I looked at her,I nodded my head no and started crying,she ran and hugged me.

Joe's POV.

I slammed my laptop shut. "Dammit."  I was pissed,I was more pissed at myself then at her. I laid on the bed,I then grabbed my phone and did some research on cigars. Man,she is right.  

What she told me ran through my mind.

I JUST DON'T WANT YOU TO DIE.

I groaned,I screwed up.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Your comments made me laugh in the last chapter,alot of "Oh Joe" and "ugh Joe." 

When in doubt,blame Joe :p

Do you agree with Demi?

Is jemi over?

xxxChloe.