Sixty-Eightღ

"Hey mom!" I smiled and hugged her,"Hey dad." I hugged him,"Hey Frank." I waved,smiling,"Had a good flight?" Nick asked.

"This annoying girl kept kicking my seat." my dad said,I chuckled a little,"Why didn't you move to first class?" I asked,"Too expensive." my mom complained,I rolled my eyes,"Stop being frugal." I chuckled,Nick and I grabbed their luggage and we headed to my car,I put the suitcases in the trunk and got back in the car.

"So did you bring stuff for the shower and Christmas?" I asked,"Sure did." my mom said,I started driving home, "I can't wait to see how big Demi is and your house!" my mom gushed,"Don't say that to her,mom...she gets emotional." I chuckled.

"All women do." my mom laughed. We headed to my car. Nick and I put their suitcases in the back and we all got in.

"So you got some gifts for the shower and Christmas?" I asked,driving home,"Of course!" my mom gushed,I smiled.

..

"I guess Demi's parents are here." I pulled into the driveway,We got out,they headed inside as Nick and I carried their suitcases to the guest bedroom. We headed back downstairs,"Hey Joe. How you doing?" Eddie smiled and hugged me,"Living,breathing,preparing for the baby. How about you?" I smiled.

"Living,breathing,and preparing myself to become a grandfather." he chuckled,I laughed,"Awesome. Hello Dianna." I hugged her,"Hey Dallas and Maddie." I smiled,I headed to the kitchen where Demi was  still cooking,"Hey baby." I kissed her cheek.

"This looks delicious." I stuck my finger in the batter,"Hey!" she slapped my hand,"Out of my kitchen." she smiled a little,"And if I don't?" I smirked. "You'll eat with the dogs." she smirked,"Eating with my bitches." I joked,she laughed,"Just go." she looked at me.

I pecked her lips and went where everybody else is."These are nice photos,Joe." Dianna said,she was looking at the portaits Demi and I did when she was 20 weeks,"Thanks,I didn't really like do it..but I did it for Demi...it's just awkward." I chuckled,"It's cute." Dianna smiled,then she smiled at me,"What?" I smiled back.

"Thank you for making my daughter happy.." she smiled,I hugged her,"You shouldn't be thanking me...I should be thanking you for bringing her into this life." I smiled,she pat my back.

Demi's POV.

I put the plates on the table,"Food's ready!" I smiled,I sat down,Joe sat next to me with Dallas on the other end. "It smells and looks delicious." Joe smiled,I smiled back. We all gathered hands,Joe started stroking my knuckles,we looked down,I was smiling.

"God, we thank you for this food. For rest and home and all things good. For wind and rain and sun above. But most of all for those we love." Paul prayed,"Amen." he said.

"Amen." I smiled,"Let's eat." I smiled. We then filled out plates with food. 

"So the shower is 12:30?" Paul looked at me,I nodded,"Yes." I smiled,"Alright." he smiled.

...

"We'll see you tomorrow,bye mom,dad." I hugged them,I closed the door,"Are you sure you want to sleep on the couch,Nick?" I looked at him,cuddled in a blanket,"Yeah,I'm fine." he smiled,I pat his arm,"If you need anything,you know where we're at." I smiled and headed upstairs. "Night Paul,Denise and Frank." I hugged them,"Night,Demi. Thank you for the food." Denise smiled.

"I'll see you in the morning." I smiled and headed to my bedroom,Joe was already in bed,on his phone,probably on twitter. I slipped into my gown that fit me,took my makeup off and my contacts out,and finished brushing my teeth.

I climbed into bed,I kissed Joe's neck,"Night baby." I smiled.He looked at me with his handsome eyes,"Night gorgeous." he kissed my baby bump,then my neck,then my lips,"I love you." he put his arm around me and pulled me close.

12:30;

"What a beautiful baby cake." Denise smiled,"Thank you,"Do you know when Kevin and Danielle should arrive?" Joe came down in a black button down shirt and jeans,while I was wearing a blue strapless maxi maternity dress. "I got a text from Kevin that they are on their way 15 mins ago." Joe sat down.

The doorbell rang.

I headed and got it,"Oh hey guys!" I smiled at my parents,"Put the gifts by the couch." I smiled,"Cute cake!" Dallas smiled,"Thanks." I smiled. "Oh Alena,Dani and Kevin are here!" I smiled,"Hey guys!" I hugged Kevin,than Danielle. 

"You've gotten so big." Danielle smiled,"You look great.

"Thanks. Aw,she's so cute!" I looked at Alena,"Can I hold her?" I smiled,"Sure!" Danielle picked up Alena and gave me her. I rocked her gently,"She's so precious." I smiled,Alena started crying,"It's probably her nap time." Danielle took her away from me,I sighed.

"Let's get some cake." I smiled and I went to cut the cake.

..

We began unwrapping gifts,"This is from....Frankie!" I smiled,Joe drank some of his beer,and put his arm around me,I started unwrapping it."A baby shusher!" I smiled,"Thank you,Frankie!" I smiled at him."What is a baby shusher!?" Joe looked at me,"It calms a baby down with a rhythmic shushing." I handed it to Joe.

"Next is Danielle and Kevin!" I smiled,I unwrapped the gift,"A Baby bullet!" I smiled,"And a portable changing mat." I smiled,"Thank you guys!" 

"We thought you could use the baby bullet when you stop breastfeeding." Danielle smiled."Thank you." I smiled,"This is from Paul and Denise. I smiled,I started unwrapping the gift."Aww!! Omg We needed a bouncer! Thank you guys!!" I smiled,"Anytime,Demi." Denise smiled. 

"This is from my family." I smiled,"Ooh,some cute booties!! How cute!!" I smiled,"And a baby monitor! Thank you guys." I smiled. "Well,I got something for my son.." Joe handed me a back,I laughed,"Oh no.." I started unwrapping,"Jonas Brother bobbleheads?" I asked,everyone laughed,"I want my son to know who I and his uncles are." Joe smiled,I laughed.

"Here's my gift." Dallas handed me a bag. "Oh okay.." I laughed,I pulled out a DVD disk and a big man diaper,"Um?..."

"So you can practice diaper changing on each other." Dallas winked,"Oh god,Dallas." I laughed,Joe was laughing,"Now play the video." I got up and slipped the disk in. "Your fans are really creative. They made all the manips by the way." Dallas smiled.

It show pictures from young to us dating,which are the real pictures,to us having a baby and our wedding day,to us having more kids,and getting old,"Wow,thank you Dallas." I hugged her.

"Demi,can I talk to you in the studio?" Joe asked,"Sure.." I followed him downstairs."What you wa--" he pushed me to the wall gently,kissing me roughly,closing the studio door,he slid off my dress,as I was unbuttoning his shirt.

...

I kissed his hand,"Are you sex addicts?..." I laughed,getting dressed,"No,we're just in love.." Joe kissed my cheek,slipping on his pants,"Babe...." he looked at me,"Yes?" he looked at me,"I was very scared...marrying...I only told Nick..but after seeing that video in white...it changed my mind...." he cupped my face,"Joe,I know....marrying...and divorcing someone you though was scary,but it's not scary marrying again if you really love the person,I love you Joe.....It would take death to ever think of divorcing you,don't be scared...I don't let you down." I stared at him.

"I love you so much."  he kissed my lips,"I love you too,Joe....if you're ever scared about anything...tell me..." I bit his lips lightly,"Of course. Thank you for understanding." he kissed me,he started walking upstairs,"Joe...do you think I'll be a good mom?..." I looked at him.

"What makes you say that?" he came back to me,"I made Alena cry...what if that was Nashville?" I looked at him,"Babe." he puts his hands on my waist,"Alena had to take a nap and you and Alena don't have a mother and daughter bond...I can sure you that Nashville will cry,but you and him will have that bond...You'll be the best mother a mother can be." he kissed my forehead.

"Thank you babe." I pecked his lips.

----------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed.

Don't forget to comment and vote. xoxxx

Chloe.