Nineteenღ

2 weeks later;

Joe is out the hospital and Ashley is back to filming her movie. Today was my 22nd birthday. I was having a party,I slipped on a tight short sparkling gray dress that is cut out at the stomach with spikes on the shoulders with black heels. I made my hair wavy,then I did my hair. I threw some glitter on my chest.(a/n it's what she wore on her 19th birthday bash.)

I headed downstair,Joe wolf whistled at me,I blushed.

"First I'm gonna take a dive into the water,

deep until I know I pleased that body (body ah oop)
Or girl without a broom
I might just sweep you off your feet
And make you wanna tell somebody
(body, how I do)
somebody body how i do
Or maybe we can float on top my water bed,
you close your eyes as i impry between your legs
We work our way from kitchen stoves, and tables
Girl you know I'm more than able to please, yeah
Say you wanted flowers on the bed (on the bed)
But you got me and hours on the bed,birthday sex." he smiled,I laughed,"Stop!!" I pushed him playfully. He hissed and grabbed his keys  and we got in his car,he drove to the destination.

He placed his hand on my leg and I smiled at him,I place my hand in his.

He pulled into the front of the building,"Happy Birthday,babe." he kissed my cheek,I got out and drove off to get a parking spot.

I went inside,"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" Everyone yelled,I smiled,"Thank you guys!" I smiled at them,"Hey Demi." Miley and Selena ran to me,"Hey girls." I smiled a little,"We want to apologize...for what we said about Joe a month or two ago..if he makes you happy,we're happy." Selena smiled.

"You know I can't be mad at you girls!" I hugged them with a smile on my face,"Happy birthday!!" they kissed my cheek. I smiled,I greet  the guest,"Happy Birthday,Demi." Nick and Kevin smiled.

"Thank you boys." I hugged them. "Where's Joe?" Nick asked,"Parking the car." I smiled,"Mom! Eddie! Dallas! Maddie!" I hugged all over them.

All them other boys wanna wind you up and take you downtown 
But you look like the kind that likes to take it way out 
Out where the corn rows grow, row, row my boat 
Floatin’ down the Flint River, catch us up a little catfish dinner 
Gonna sound like a winner, when I lay you down and love you right 
Yeah, that’s my kind of night! 

"DEMI!" Selena pulled me to the dance floor. We started dancing to the Luke Bryan song,I threw my head up laughing.

Joe's POV.

I walked inside the building,"Hey bros." I hugged them,"So what did you get Demi?" Nick asked,"You guys just have to wait." I smiled as I turned my head and watched Demi dance with all her friends,I smiled.

"What about Ashley,does she know you are having an affair?" Nick looked at me,"No,but she almost did when Demi and I were fucking in the hospital room..she could of just walked in."

"I SERIOUSLY DON'T NEED TO KNOW YOUR SEX LIFE." Nick yelled,I chuckled,"Sorry bro." I laughed,"Why were you guys doing it in the hospital,when the doctors told you not to be doing anything sexual?!" Kevin raised an eyebrow.

"Well,you're a man,she's hot,you figure it out." I headed to the snack bar.

Demi's POV.

It’s our party we can do what we want
It’s our party we can say what we want
It’s our party we can love who we want
We can kiss who we want
We can see who we want

"IT'S DEMI'S PARTY,she can say what she wants." Miley chanted and I laughed,I started twerking  against Miley,we all laughed,I laughed and hugged her.