Thirty-Four.

"YOU KILLED MY BABY!!?" Joe barked,"YOU BITCH!!" he yelled at me,"I didn't--" he didn't let me finish. "I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOU TELL A FUCKING LIE!! I HATE YOU,GET OUT OF MY LIFE." Joe yelled.

I woke up crying and screaming,"Yeah,I'll see you then..bye bye.." Joe rushed inside and hung up on his phone."Babe!?" he ran to me,"What's wrong?.." he stroked my back."You...you do believe me when I told you...Ash...Ashley kicked me right?.." I looked at him,he cupped my face,wipping my tears with his thumb,"Of course,babe..You had a bad nightmare?" he kissed my forehead.

"You didn't believe me when I told you Ashley killed our baby..so you kicked me out of your..your life...I knew you wanted a famil--"

"Demetria Lovato,I would never ever,EVER,kick you out of my life..not as much as we've gone through...I want a family? Sure,I do..but I want a family when I'm divorced and married to you,I want lots and lots of babies with you,Demi." Joe looked at me,I pulled him into a hug.

"Ashley just called.." Joe pulled away,I looked at him,"Oh no.." I wiped my eyes,"We have to go home..I have court in a couple days." Joe ran his hands throug his hair,"Is it the final?.." I looked at him,"No.." I sighed,"Oh..alright,let's head home." I got up and headed to the shower.

I slipped a long brown and purple maxi dress with a sheer black cardigan,I didn't do my makeup nor dried my hair,I put on a black fedora hat on and some flip flops," I got  all luggage in the car,you ready?.." Joe walked in,"Of course." I grabbed my purse and took his hand as we headed out,"JOE!!" some girls screamed,"Hey." Joe smiled,"I know you might be busy,but can we get you to sign our phonecase and a photo?" a girl smiled.

"Um,sure." Joe smiled,he let go of my hand and took the picture with the girls,"Can we have a funny one too?" the girl asked,"Sure." 

I laughed a little,as Joe crossed his eyes for the camera,then he signed their phone case,"Demi,you looke gorgeous,can we take a picture?" a girl smiled,"Um..sure." I smile and the girls put their arms around me and took the picture."Thank you guys!!" the girls smiled,"Have a good morning!" Joe smiled and we got in the car.

...

Joe got us breakfast and now we have have 10 more hours to go,I yawned and laid my head on his shoulder as he put his arm around me,driving. I closed my eyes,falling asleep in his arms.

My phone actually went off,I groaned and answered,"Hello?" I said.

"Demi Lovato?" some guy asked,

"This is she?.." I sat up,rubbing my eyes,

"I'm Roger,I'm a photographer for the SEVENTEEN Magazine and we want you to be our girl for the March issue." he said,I smiled,"Yeah! Of course!! When should I show up? I'm actually in Oregon,coming back home to LA..which will take all day today." I smiled.

"If you're not too tired,we can do it tomorrow afternoon.." he said,"Yeah,that'll be perfect,see you then..bye bye." I hung up and squealed,making Joe laugh,"Who was that?" he glanced at me,"Seventeen magazine..they want me to be on the March issue!!" I smiled,"I want to do it...but I don't people to think I got this part because of you.."

"Babe,do it. I want people to know how awesome and great you are." Joe smiled,"Alright,yay!!" I kissed his hand. 

...

We finally got home around 8 in the night,I started unpacking as Joe made us late dinner, I yawned. "Food is ready baby." Joe called out. I put my clothes down and headed downstairs,"Smells good,babe." I smiled,I sat down,"Thanks." he smiled.

We started eating,"We have a busy day tomorrow..I have court and you have your shoot." he smiled,"What if they ask me about you and Ashley?.." I swallowed a piece of my food,"Go ahead..tell them." he smiled,I smiled back.