Twenty Fourღ

We stopped  at a Pet's store,I haven't let go of the puppy,"Man,they are following us." Joe sighed,I put my scarf over my head and got out,I took Joe's  hand and headed in.

"Do we need a collar?" I looked at Joe,"Yeah,one of those buckle kind,so we can adjust it when he grows." he said and we headed to collar section,"I like this one,it's blue and cute." I smiled,"Let's see if it fits him. Hold him." Joe smiled.

I held onto the puppy as Joe slipped on the collar,I looked at him,I smiled,"What?" he smiled,"Nothing." I pecked his lips, he then cupped my face,kissing me. "Hi,may I help you?" a worker came to us,making Joe pull away.

"No,we're fine." Joe smiled,I was biting my lip,

"Alright,find me if you need help." she walked away.

"That was really...embarassing.." Joe said,I threw my head back laughing my  big bodacious laugh."Now we have to find a leash." Joe looked around,"I want a one that matches." 

"This one." Joe put it in the cart along with the collar,"Now we need food and water bowl." Joe said,pushing the car,"Some toys,a doggy bed,puppy pee pads,a doggy crate and shots." I corrected him.

"I know that,woman." he laughed. He started looking at the bowls,"Omg,babe,we have to get this." I held up a light blue and white striped pajamas.

"Put it in the cart." he smiled,'Yay!" I threw it in the car,"We're going to make you one of the cutest puppy in the world,all the other bitches will be jealous."

Joe chuckled,"What about this baby?" he showed me a double dining dish,"I like it." I smiled,"I gave Winston this puppy Blue when he was little."

"Alright." I smiled,"Now what?" Joe looked at me,"Some toys,a doggy bed,puppy pee pads,a doggy crate and shots."

"Thanks."  he laughed and pushed the cart to the toy section,"Look Olly." I smiled,"Olly?" Joe looked at me,"I want to name him Oliver..Olly for short."

"I like it,baby." he smiled and pecked my lips,"You can go get his name tag ready,beautiful." he smiled,"Alright." I headed to the nametag creater. I picked out a blue dog bone nametag.

"Oliver Jonas

2356 Cederview Drive.

323-563-8994" I typed.

I printed it off and then I headed to Joe. I found him with a cart with alot of toys,I laughed. "I got the pee pads,a doogy bed and the crate,we need to schedule the vaccinations." he said,"Alright,where do we do that?" I looked at him.

"Follow me." he led me to the front desk,"This puppy needs it's vaccinations."

"We can't do it right now,can we schedule it for tomorrow at 12?"

"That won't work..you have a better time?"

"Sunday at 3?"

"I have court at 2:30.." Joe looked at me,"I can take Oliver,babe." I smiled,"Alright,let's do that." Joe said,"Alright,names?"

"Demetria Lovato."

"Okay,the puppies name?"

"Oliver Jonas." I smiled,"Alright,see you Sunday."

We headed to the cashier and checked out,then we headed to our car. Paparazzi going wild as we were putting the stuff in the trunk.

"Did you ever love Ashley?" they asked,Joe ignored him. I handed Joe Ollly and headed to put the cart away. I then ran back and got in the car.

He drove us home.I put his nametag on his collar and then his collar on him,"You're so cute!!" I smiled,he started licking my lips,I giggled.

We headed inside with our stuff,"I'll cook dinner." Joe kissed my lips.