Ninety-Fourღ

Joe;

We were having a little going away party for me. Jordan,Nick,Dallas,Madison,Marissa,and Selena were here. Some were tanning by the pool and some were in the pool. I was grilling some hamburgers for us. Demi wrapped her towel around her waist,she headed to me,”How is the grilling going?” She kissed my cheek,”Almost done.” I smiled.

“Great.” she pecked my cheek and walked off,”Hey bro.” Nick wrapped his towel around his neck,”Hey,wife kisser.” I smirked. “I kissed her cheek,I swear.” he pushed my playfully,”I know. Paparazzi will do anything to get money. How did Jordan take it?” I flipped the burgers. “She was cool about it.” he looked down at the ground,”Dude..” he looked back up.

"Huh?” I glanced at him,”I never got to apologize for my actions about sleeping with Jordan in your studio. I’m sorry for my actions.” he nodded,”First off,I apologize..I over reacted. and second off,I can’t believe you apologized for sleeping with Jordan,what a douchebag.” I smirked, he laughed.

“If you and Demi have another boy,name him Nick for me?” Nick smirked,I looked at him,”We’re not having one anytime soon,and what the fuck? Are you drunk!?” I glared at him,”No,I’m just happy. I’m kidding bro.” he chuckled,walking away.

I rolled my eyes,finishing grilling the burgers.

Once I finished the burgers,we all sat down and ate them,I pulled Demi onto my lap,”These burgers are great,babe.” she bit another bite,”Thanks.” I smiled,I wiped the ketchup off her top lip,”You’re worse than Nashville.” I smiled,she giggled,wiping her mouth with her napkin,she finally pecked my lips.

She finished so she got up and threw her paper plate away,”Time for Nashville’s feeding.” she got Nash and carried him to his nursery.

“Hey Joe.” Selena came sitting in Demi’s seat,”Hey Selena.” I gave her a friendly smile.”So is Demi really cool with you leaving this soon?” she pulled her hair to one side.”She gave me an okay? What do you mean?” I shuffled my hair,”I mean if I JUST got married,I wouldn’t want my husband to leave just two weeks later.” she sighed.

“Well,Demi isn’t you. She’s really understanding. I’ll be filming with George Clooney. This is a big thing. Demi wants me to be happy.” I got up,”Okay,I’m just making sure.” Selena shrugged. I headed to the hot tub where Nick and Jordan were,I got in,”Hey lovebirds.”

Nick groaned,”What is it,Joe?” he glared,”I need to talk to somebody..” I sighed,”Talk to you wife.” he took his arm off Jordan,”I can’t. It’s about her..” I sighed,”Wow,already talking behind your wife’s back.” Nick laughed,I rolled my eyes,Jordan giggled lightly,”Selena told me something...and now I’m getting worried…” I bit my lip.

“Wait,you’re getting worried by a woman that kissed you because she was jealous of Demi’s happiness?” Nick raised a brow,”Right,but..this is different...she thinks Demi isn’t okay with me leaving…” I stretched out my arms,”Well the real truth?” Jordan spoke,”Yes…” I sighed.

“If Nick left for a movie two weeks after we got married,I would be upset..” she spoke,I sighed,”But you’re not Demi,and I’m not Nick..Demi would tell me if she didn’t want me to do something,like when I ziplined with Garbo,she said she didn’t want me to do it.”

“But you did it anyways. She also told you to stop doing cigars,but you did that anyways.” Nick pointed out.

I rolled my eyes,”Yeah,but this is dif---” Nick cut me off,”No,maybe she is scared to tell you how she feels right now,because she knows you would probably do it anyways.” Nick shrugged.

“This is a movie. I wouldn’t of just leave her like that.” I sighed,”Demi knows--”

“Demi knows what?” Demi got in and sat on my lap,”Demi knows how much I love her.” I kissed her cheek,she laughed,”Sorry I haven’t got to talk to you guys when you came,Dallas distracted me,so what’s up with you guys?”

“We’re good.” Jordan smiled,”I finally got all my stuff moved in.” she nodded,”That’s great!” Demi gleamed a smiled,”We also got your paint in the living room,you need to come over and see the place.” Nick nodded,”I’ll make sure of that,I haven’t even seen your new house.”

“I have..remember that day,Nick?” I smirked,”Joe,don’t.” he gave me the death look,”What happened?” Demi looked at me,I was stroking her back with my thumb,”His realtor thought we were a gay couple moving in.” I chuckled,”Ha! Really?!” Jordan covered her mouth laughing.

“Yes,Joe even egged it on.” Nick glared,I smiled,”Hey Joe,remember when you wore a black leotard and danced to Single Ladies?” Nick snickered,Demi and Jordan laughed. “Remember the Nick Jonas Show?” I raised a brow.

“How,I was a kid,then I was at least 14 or 15. You were like 19 years old.” Nick smirked,”Yeah,yeah.” I rolled my eyes.

The party finally ended a couple of hours later,”Bye bro. Bye Jordan.” I hugged them,then I shut the door. I went to take a quick shower. I got out and slipped on gray sweatpants and a white shirt,I noticed Demi got Nash to sleep,I headed downstairs and saw her cleaning out back,I went out and shut the door,”Hey..”

“Hey,baby.” she smiled,”I think we need to talk..”  I sat down in a chair,with my  arms leaning on my knees,”What’s wrong,babe?” she kept sweeping. “I need you to be honest with me...Did  you really want me to take his movie part?” she stopped sweeping,”Yeah…” she bit her lip.

“Demi,tell me the truth…” I sighed,”No,I didn’t,Joe.” she looked down,”Why didn’t you tell me?” I looked up at her,”Because it was our honeymoon,and you were so excited about the movie…”

“But you’re my wife,I would of gotten over it..and understand..” I swallowed,she shook her head,”No,you wouldn’t..I know you,Joe..you would be upset for awhile about...I wouldn’t be a good wife if I ruined your dreams.” she sighed,”But don’t worry about it. It’s too late. You’re leaving tomorrow.” she looked down.

“My dream is for you to be happy...This movie is a big deal,but it’s not as big as you and our son..I wish you would of told me.. I looked down,”I’m sorry,Joe..”  she looked up,”Well,I better get to bed...I have a big day. Night babe.” I pecked her cheek.

“I’ll be up in a minute..I thought you want some Demi.” she looked at my sexily,”I’m too tired...I love you.” I kissed her cheek again before walking inside.

=====================

One more chapter left :) Cliffhanger? hmm...