Sixty-Five.ღ

I was on the couch,eating some chips as Joe went to hang with friends,I turned on the tv to the E! channel. 

"Joe Jonas having fun before changing diapers?" they reported,getting my attention,"The father to be seemed to have fun earlier today,he and a bunch of friends skydived." they reported and shows a footage of Joe falling out of the plane.

I looked down,kind of upset,I got up and headed to the theatre room to watch a movie,I picked out Bridesmaids. 

...

A couple hours later,I heard Joe's car pull into the driveway,I took a deep breath and headed downstairs,"Hey babe." he smiled at me,"No..." I nodded my head,"What?..." he looked at me,"You know  what." I glared,"No I don't." he chuckled and kisssed my forehead,"Why didn't tell me you went skydiving?! You lied to me." I crossed my arms."No...I was with friends.." he headed to the kitchen,I followed,"But you didn't tell me you would fall out of a helicopter 3,500 ft off the ground." I looked at him.

"It's no big deal,babe. I had a parachute." he grabbed a water from the fridge,"How could you rely on a parachute to save you!? Why did you want to go skydiving?!" I looked at him,"I wanted freedom,Demi. It's no big deal." he sat down.

"It's a big deal to me,Joe. How would yu think I felt if I got a phone call saying you were in the hospital paralyzed or DEAD,Joe!? What if your parachute didn't open!? How would you think I would take it,Joe?! Having this baby by myself. Was I even on your mind!?" I looked at him,"Freedom!? You have freedom!" I said.

"Freedom before I become a dad,babe! Of course you were on my mind." he looked at me,"I thought you wanted to be a dad,Joe!" I said as my voice cracked,"I never said that. I want to be a dad,I just wanted one last adventure. I think you're exaggerating of this a bit. I think your pregnany mood swings are making you worried."

I was pissed.

"What the fuck!? I'M EXAGGERATING!? YEAH,I CALL IT EXHAGGERATING WHEN I DON'T WANT YOU TO LEAVE ME. I would still be worried fucking sick if you skydived if I wasn't pregnant,so don't go blaming this pregnancy. I'm sorry I care so much about you,you're so stupid." I glared.

"I'm stupid? You're the one getting mad about this!! You and this baby are worried about nothing." he looked at me,I looked at him upset,"Wow...I can't believe you're blaming Nashville into this...." I looked at him in disbelief,then I headed to the guest bedroom and slamed and locked the door shut.

Joe's POV.

I realized what I have said and done,Dammit.I'm so stupid,I am mad at myself. I kicked the table in front of me,I headed upstairs,I knocked on her door,"Babe...can I come in?" I asked.

"Go away." she said,
"Dem,please let me in.." I sighed.
"NO JUST GO AWAY. YOU ALREADY GOT ME UPSET!" she yelled,crying. I sighed.

"I'm sorry,Demi...you're right by the way...I'm so stupid. Stupid to even think of doing that....I never meant a word what I said,babe. I love you and I'm ready to have this baby. I really don't know what was going into my stupid brain of mine..I love you..I'm sorry." I sighed,I waited to see if she would open the door,nope.

I sighed and headed to the kitchen,I grabbed myself a beer and twisted off the lid,I then noticed Demi coming downstairs hugging her belly,"Joe...I need to get to the hospital...I think I'm having contractions.." she looked at me. I then looked at her worried,"Let's go." I helped her to the car,I called our doctor as I drove to the hospital.

"She said everything if going to be fine,just deep breaths." I reached to hold her hand,but she pulled away,I sighed. 

She's really upset with me,crap.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's short,I didn't know what to write lol.

So that Jemi fight and Demi is in labour?

i dunno,I mean I do know,but......

;)

xxChloe.