Thirtyღ

Joe's POV

I was having lunch with my brothers in New York. "So I was thinking..when we release our songs...we can release the Found music video.." Nick suggested,"I agree..can I honest with you bros?" I sipped my coffee,"Sure,bro." Kevin said.

"This was one of the hardest things I ever had to do.." I put some food in my mouth,"Yeah I agree." Kevin nodded,I sighed,"Hold on." I got my phone out and answered it,"Hello?" I said,sipping my coffee,"Joe,it's Selena." she said. "Hey Selena...where's Demi?" I asked.

"Um...Demi is in the hospital...All I know is that she was unconsious when she got here.." Selena said,I got up,"I'm coming home..call me if something happens."  I said and hung up. "I have to go..Demi is in the hospital.." I threw my trash away,"Bro,just go. We'll pack for you." Nick nodded. "Thank you." I got a taxi and headed to the airport.

I was mentally unstable right now. What if she is having a miscarriage?..Maybe it isn't Ashley's egg..it's my sperm! God,I want children,ugh.

"Here you go sir." the taxi driver said,I paid him,"Thanks." I got out and headed inside the airport,some fans stopped me,"Joe,we are big fans! Can we please have a picture!?" they smiled,I sighed,knowing I never let my fans,definitely after we broke up. "Sure." I put my arms around them and smiled for the picture. "Thank you so much!!" one girl cried,"No problem." I smiled,then I  headed to the desk to get a ticket. "Can I have one ticket to LA please?" I said,"Alright,that'll be $318." the lady said.

I handed her my card and waited impatiently as the lady was printing the ticket out,"What's the hurry?" she smiled,"My girlfriend is in the hospital." I said,"Oh,I'm sorry,here is your ticket." she handed it to me and I took it and headed through security.

I waited on my flight,"Flight LA. all aboard." the lady said and I got up and gave her my ticket and headed to the plane,I found a spot and sat down,"What's wrong with you?.." I looked at the dude,"My wife is in labor and I'm trying to get home to see her,how bout you" he looked at me,"My girlfriend is in the hospital and I don't know why.." I sighed.

"I'm sorry,man."

....

5 hours later I got back to LA,I got in my car that was at the airport and sped to the hospital,I parked my car and ran inside,"Joe! Over here." Selena said,Miley  was sitting next to her,"Any new news?.." I sat down,"No...they are still doing some tests.." Miley sighed,"Were you girls even with you? How did she end up here?"

"She went shopping by herself,I suppose..because the manager of the store saw her unconcious.." Selena said,"He called 911 then they called the house,than me.." Selena sighed,I sighed,"If it's paparazzi I swear to god--"

"It wasn't them.." Miley said,"The manager said the paparazzi stayed outside of the store..if had to be an upset fan of yours.." Miley said,I sighed. "Anyone here for Lovato?" The doctor walked in,"I'm her boyfriend,and these are her friends." I said,"Is she okay?" 

"Were you the father of the unborn baby?" she asked,"Um yes..wait what? You said were?..." I looked at her,"Demi is fine..but whatever happened killed the baby..she's awake if you want to see her." the doctor,I sighed,and looked at Selena and Miley,"You go first." Miley smiled,I sighed and followed the doctor to Demi. 

"Here you go,sir." she said,I sighed and walked in,She was laying in the bed,watching tv,she turned her head,she started crying when she saw me,I pulled her into a hug as she cried on my chest,"Don't leave me.." she cried out,"Don't cheat on me because I killed your baby,please don't leave me." she grabbed onto my shirt. My eyes started to water from her being so upset.

I put my finger on her chin  and lifted it up,so she can look at me,"It'll take me to the year 3000 until I leave you..I'm not going anywhere,baby. I love you so much baby...I could never EVER leave you,babe." I looked at her,she wiped my tears and pecked my lips,she kept hugging me,"It was Ashley..." she said.

"WHAT DID SHE DO!?" I looked at her,"I went shoe shopping..after watching Good Morning America..and she was there..and she found out I was pregnant by the shirt I was wearing..and..and..she kicked me in the stomach and I fell down and hit my head on a metal shoe rack.."

I bit my lip,mad,"Well...she's not going to hurt anymore..I promise.I'm not leaving for another city anymore." I kissed her forehead,she just kept her head on my chest,so eventually I got on the bed with her as she laid her head on my chest. "Can we come in now?.." Selena peaked in,"Come on in." I smiled,they walked in,"Hey Dems,how are you feeling?.." Miley smiled.

"Tired." Demi said.

...

"Bye Selly! Bye Miley!!" Demi hugged them and sat up,I sat on the end of the bed,"Babe,I've been thinkng.." I said,running my hands through my hair,"What?" she looked at me,"When you get out tomorrow,let's go pack and travel the world,starting with the states." I looked at her.

"Really?" She sat up,interested,"Yeah,we go north,so like we got to Oregon,then Washington State and whatever state is next to that." I looked at her eagerly,she smiled,"Let's do it! But by plane?" she looked at me,"No,by car. We're be driving there,I don't care about gas. I just want to be with you." I smiled.

She smiled at me and pulled me into  a deep kiss,"Let's do it!" she smiled.

-------------------------------------------

2/4

5 comments until the next update!! Go!! 

-Chloe.