Forty-Threeღ

Joe's POV.

A week later;

I paid Hollywood.com a million bucks not to release the tape,the agreed.

"@Jonas_Vatic: The fact that Jemi has a sex tape,messes with my feels."

I haven't done anything since my break up with Demi,I just laid on my bed,mopping. "Hey bro,it's Nick,you know,your brother?" he headed upstairs,I groaned,"God,dude you look terrible and you stink." he gagged,"Fuck you too." I flipped him off.

"That's it,we're getting you out of the house." he said,he put my arm around his neck and helped me up,"Demi and I fucked on this bed." I sighed,"That's nice dude.." he helped me walk to the bathroom,he started the shower,"I'm going to let you get naked by yourself...I'll be outside the room." he said,"Have you even slept at all?" I nodded my head no.

Nick sighed and headed out of the room,I sighed and fell to the ground,crying.

...

I slipped on clothes Nick picked out for,"If you want her,why don't you chase after her?" Nick looked at me,"She's not answering my calls and my text messages,I don't even know where the hell she is. Stupid Selena. I knew something bad was going to happen..things were going too great for me.." I fell on the bed,"She even unfollowed me on Twitter.." I sighed.

"I don't want my brother to be upset.." 

"Too late..I lost her..it's over." I sighed.

"Let's go to a party tonight,just you and me. We  can get wasted and do whatever." Nick said,I just looked at him,"Alright." I sighed.

Demi's POV.

I put the photo frame up on the wall in my new apartment,I sighed and sit on the couch,I grabbed my phone,I went through my Twitter feed.

"@Jonas4Life: I can't believe Jemi broke up :("

"@SaveJonasLive: If Jemi can't make it,no one can in Hollywood :("

"@Lovaticonas: But they were so happy at Joe's Premiere...:("

I decided to listen to my voicemail.

"Hey Demi,it's Selena,please call me,we need to talk..I'm sorry for what I caused.." I deleted the message,"Hey Demi...it's Selena..Gomez...call me back." I deleted that one too."Hi Demi..It's Joe,baby please call me back,I need to explain myself. I love you so much. Bye." I deleted the message,"Demi,it's Joe. Call me back."

I deleted all the messages and threw my phone. I sat there thinking,I sighed and picked up my phone,I dialled Ashley. I bit my lip. "Hello?" she answered.

"Hey Ashley,it's Demi.." I said,nervous.

"Uh,hey Demi. I'm  glad you called...I wanted to go and apologize to you that I killed your baby.." she said,"It's forgiven..it's been awhile.." I sighed.

"So why did you call me?.."

"I came to apologize to you." I played with my hair,

"To me? What did I do?"

"I'm  saying sorry,because..he had an affair on you because of me...and now I know what it feels like,I'm so sorry.." I sighed. "I'm over it,Demi..you guys looked better then I did with him...and I'm sorry he did that to you.."

"Thanks..." I sighed,

"I have to go..they are calling me back to set..Bye Demi."

"Bye.." I sighed.

I started crying,I threw my head down,crying. I turned on the TV,to see if that would help me,"Jonas Brother,Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato has called it quits after 8 months together.  They left all the fans going crazy,not knowing what happened after they were so happy last week." I turned off the tv,"HE CHEATS ON ME WITH MY BEST FRIEND!!" I screamed.