Thirty-Seven.ღ

I went back to bed for two more hours after I said goodbye to Joe,I now had to get up and get ready for work. I hoped in the shower. I got out and slipped on black leggings and a long gray cut out back sweater,I did my hair and makeup and slipped on sandals,I grabbed my purse and drove to the studio.

..

"I'm back everybody!! I'm Demi Lovato and you are listening to 94.7 Demi." I smiled into the mic,"I hope you all had a good weekend and a good break,I know I did." I giggled,"Let's play some music then I'll answer some calls." I hit the music button.

I got my phone out and took a selfie of me with my thumbs up and posted it on twitter,"Back in business! #excited pic.twitter.com/ddEGfvCMncOxsFEplL"

 "We are back!! First caller is online. " I hit the phone button,"Hey Demi!!!" the girl chirped,"Hey,where are you calling from?" I smiled,"Sonama California." she said,"Can  I get your name and what can I help you with?"  I smiled. "My husband have been distant with me...I really love him,but when I ask if there something wrong,he gets angry and abuses me." the girl said.

"I don't support Relationship abuse. I understand you love him,I've been there,but you need to get out of that dark hole and divorce him. You need to find that someone who treats you with full on respect,and girl in that matter,doesn't need to have that kind of relationship,I know it's hard to move on,but you'll be so thankful you did in the long run. Plus if he abuses you by just asking him what's wrong,he doesn't love you."

"Thank you,Demi." she said,"Is there a song you want to play or do you want me to pick?" I asked,"You pick.Thanks again." she hung up, I chose I'm Okay by Christina Aguilera.

"Once upon a time there was a girl 

In her early years she had to learn 
How to grow up living in a war that she called home 
Never knew just where to turn for shelter from the storm 
Hurt me to see the pain across my mother's face 
Every time my father's fist would put her in her place 
Hearing all the yelling, I would cry up in my room 
Hoping it would be over soon."

I chose a next song after that,I saw my manger telling me to come here,I got up and headed to him,"What's up?" I smiled,"Princess Cruise called and they want you to go and promote them on the show."

"Is there a catch?" I raised a brow,"Each night they want you to interview new artists." he said,I smiled,"For how long?" I crossed my arms,"7 nights. It'll be a good promotion to us and the Cruise."

"Can I get two tickets for friends,or I don't go." I smiled,"Fine,I'll get you two more tickets." he sighed,I hugged him,"Thank you!! So when do I leave?" I looked at him,"A week." he said,"Awesome." I smiled. "Now go back to work." he laughed.

I headed back to my table,"Anddd we're back!! Before I answer a call. I got something to do. Princess Cruise offered me for a 7 night cruise from LA to Mexico. I'm excited and I want to see you guys and help you in person,Princess Cruise if you call in the next few days and tell them you heard their advertisement on my radio show,they are offer you 70% off. I really hope to see you guys there." I read the paper off in my hand,"We'll be boarding Sunday." I said.

"So,that's that." I smiled.

...

I finished my radio show and then I headed to the hair salon to touch up my hair,I got it blonde,I got in my car and took a picture,then posted it on twitter.“Thank you SO much Nine Zero One salon for my new locks!! How do you guys like the new look?? pic.twitter.com/FDweexCdXXpLpSsAdFD

I drove home,exhausted. I walked inside and I got a call,expecting it to be Joe,"Hello?" I said,"Hey is this Demi? I'm Ellen Degeneres!" She said,"Um,this is she.." I sat down,"I was wondering if you would like to be on my show? We would need you tomorrow to film."