Seventy-Sevenღ

I headed to the door,and opened it,"What the hell are you doing here?!" I glared,"I need to see Demi.." Nathan said,"No." I scoffed. "Dude,please." he begged.Demi walked down with Nash,"What is it,babe?" she asked,he pushed me away.

"Hey Demi.." Nathan looked at her,I looked at Demi,Demi looked at me,"Um...hey Nathan.." Demi said,"Is this your guys son?" Nathan looked at  Nash,Demi nodded her head,"What are you doing here? It's 2:30 in the morning." Demi looked at him,"Aren't you suppose to be in Jail?"

"Someone bailed me out,look,I know I'm  the last person you want to help,but I really need $20." Nathan sighed."Ha! You abused Demi,and you want us to give you money!? Hysterical." I crossed my arms,"I was sick,dude. Please." Nathan looked at Demi,"Why don't you ask your parents?" Demi asked.

"They kicked me out of the family,after they found out what I did to you,Demi,I'm sorry,I told you that day you went and visit me....please it's just $20." Nathan said,I looked at Demi and noticed that she was getting upset.

"Dude,I think you should just go..." I led him to the door,"I'm sorry,dude...Treat her well,sorry." he apologized,I looked at him,I sighed,I grabbed my wallet and handed him $20. "Thanks man!! I won't be here anymore! Thank you so much!" He smiled a little,I nodded.

I shut and locked the door,Demi was gone,I headed upstairs to Nashville's room,Nash was in the crib,sleeping,but no Demi,I headed to the bedroom,"Aww,baby!" I went and hugged her,she began crying on my shoulder.

"It's going to be okay,beautiful." I stroke her hair,"Why  you upset?" I kissed her nose,"It's just...seeing him again...gives me flashbacks...and now he knows we have a son...I don't want Nashville to get hurt." she sighed.

"Baby,"I cupped her face,"I wish I could help with the flashbacks,but I promise you,he won't ever EVER hurt you,or our son." I pecked her lips,she sighed,"Alright..Let's get back to bed." she kissed me again.

~~

"So...I was wondering if Jordan could have Dinner with us tonight,I'd cook." Nick put his fork down, I looked at Demi,chewing my breakfast,"Yeah sure." Demi smiled,"So you guys are getting  serious.." I smirked.

"Yeah...I guess..I mean we're just in the 'Getting to know each other better' stage." Nick shrugged,"So what are you cooking?" Demi smiled.

"Grilled chicken with pasta.." Nick smiled,"It's her favorite." Nick smiled. Demi smiled,"Sounds yummy..do you need and groceries?" I looked at him,"No,I got them all last night...I was hoping you would say yes." Nick laughed.

~~

I was playing with Nashville on our bed while Demi was getting ready for dinner,Nick was grilling the chicken outside.

I started blowing on Nashville's belly,making him laugh,I smiled,"You like that little dude?!" I smiled,I did it again.  He laughed again,I started laughing, I smiled at him,I then covered my face,"Where is Nash?"  then I uncovered my eyes,"There he is!"  I smiled,he gave me a toothless grin,I smiled.

"Does this look okay babe?" Demi walked out in a short white dress and black heels,"Amazing babe." I smiled,"Hey Nash." Demi bent down and kissed Nash's cheek,"Oops,I just flashed him my boobs." Demi laughed.

"He's a boy,he liked  it." I smiled,"He sees them all the time." I laughed,she hit me playfully,making Nash laugh,"Oh you  think mommy hitting daddy is funny...you're a little mommy's boy already." I smiled.

The doorbell rang,Demi headed downstairs,I picked up Nash and I headed downstairs,I strapped him into his relax chair with toys,I watched as Nick fixed himself up and headed to the door,I put my arm around Demi,"My little bro is growing up." I whispered.