Thirty-Threeღ

We were going on a horse ride now,we went back to the hotel so I can get my sneakers.

"Remember to follow the trail and Demi you have my number if you guys get hurt or lost." the cowgirl smiled,"Alright,thank you." I smiled as I hopped on the horse,I kicked the horse gently to get it going.

Joe was ahead of him,"It's so pretty down here." I smiled,"I know,I love it." Joe smiled,my horse bit the tail of his and it jumped up,"HOLY FUCKK!!" he yelled,I threw my head back laughing,"Why the hell did you do that for!?" he looked back at me,"I didn't mean to." I laughed. "Fuck you." he smirked,i laughed.

I got my phone out and made a Keek of Joe riding a horse and I turned the camera around and stuck out my tongue,I then finished taping," 🐎🐎🐎 keek.com/dfdefFFSCcSswaSA" I smiled and put  my phone away,"I think I lost my testicles.." Joe said,I laughed,"Oh my gosh,stop being a sissy..cowboys use to do this all the time." I told him.

"Shut up." he said and I made my horse bite his horse again,"FUCK!! Demetria!!" he looked behind me,I laughed and went infront of him and followed the route.

"Fine,go run run run,I'm going to stay right here." Joe stopped his horse,I giggled,"Fine by me." I headed off,"WAIT!!" he followed me,I laughed a little. 

We finished the trail an hour later,"Thank you so much." I smiled at the worker,"Thanks." Joe got off and took my hand,"I say we order room service for dinner." he said,"Alright." I smiled and walked back to the inn.

"I'll call them,baby." Joe laid on the bed,shirtless,he picked up the phone and called,"We're room 16.I'd like a BLT sandwich with the white bread and the sides are great and I also want a Hot pastrami  sandwhich and again the sides are great. We also want Chocolate cake for dessert and two diet cokes please." 

"Alright,thanks." Joe hung up. I slipped on a black tank top and pink pajama shorts,I tied my hair up in a high ponytail. I sat on bed,"25 minutes,they said." Joe pulled me onto his lap,"Thank for taking me horseback riding." I pecked his lips,"No problem,babe." he smiled,he rubbed his thumb on my leg,I grabbed the remote and turned on the tv,"Hmmm..What's on?.." 

He laid his lips on my bare shoulder,watching me flip through channels,"Room Service!" the guy knocked,"I got it." I got up and he reached for his wallet,"No,I got this." I smiled and opened the door,"$32.50." he said,and I handed him the money and took the tray and headed inside,I sat on the bed with the tray.

"Looks good." I smiled and we started eating.

..

We were now eating the cake,he was feeding me the cakes,"Ouch! Don't bite my finger off!!" Joe laughed,"Sorry." I kissed his cheek after chewing my cake. He wiped my face,"You had shit on your face." he smiled.

We put the tray outside of the door and I sat behind Joe,giving him a back message,"That horse really hurt my back.." Joe groaned,I smiled as I was rubbing his back harder,"Thank you baby." Joe threw his back,"No problem." I smiled and pecked his neck.

I got up and headed to my suitcase and pull out a red nail polish,can you paint my nails for me?" I smiled,"Sure,hands or feet?" he looked at me,"Feet." I smiled, he got down on the floor and grabbed the polish and he started painting my toenails,I smiled.

"Joe..." I looked at him."Yes baby?" he said,concentrating on my nails,"I don't know if I told you this but...you make me feel beautiful."  I look at him,he looks up at me,"You are beautiful babe,don't let no one tell you differently." he smiled.

"I don't know if you can tell..but I haven't had a good boyfriend in the past.." I looked down,he stopped and looked at me..

"Hey fatty." Keith smiled,having his friends over at Demi's,"Hey Keith.." I sighed,"Go make me a sandwhich. And you mind want to cut back...you're getting fatter." he patted my stomach,I sighed and headed my way to the kitchen,"Mom.."

"Why do you let him push you like that,sweetie?" my mom looked at me,"Because I'm 16..in desperate for love..now I need a sandwhich.." I sighed,"Please..." I begged,"Fine,sweetie...I just don't understand.."

~

"Sweetie what happened to your eye?" my mom looked at my black eye,"I..um...fell down the steps.." I sighed,"Alright come in,Hey Nathan,how are you!?" my mom smiled,"I'm good." Nathan squeezed my arm,I bit my lip in pain.

..

"Demi...I will never hurt you..ever." Joe kissed my leg,I smiled,"I know..I'm so happy that I met you and let you in my life..I love you,Joe.." I smiled,"I love you too."  he said as he painted  the last toe, and started blowing on them,"I'm giving you a footjob." he chuckled,I laughed.

"There." he got up and pecked my lips,"You did a pretty good job..Wow,I'm impressed." I smiled,I took a picture on my phone and put it on twitter,"@joejonas painted my toenails...and he did an impressive job,I'm shock pic.twitter.com/rfDDscVVrTycsOPFVcc"