Ninety-Oneღ |Part Three|

I woke up and Joe was still sleeping. I stared at him and I decided it's our honeymoon and I really can't be upset at him. I kissed his cheek and slid down the end of the bed,I pulled the covers off of him,I pulled down his boxers and gave him a morning blowjob.

He suddenly woke up,"God." he bit his lip,"Good morning to you too." he sat up on his elbows,I smiled,"Morning." I got up,teasing him.

"Hey you." he got up and scooped me up off my feet. I threw my head back,laughing. He carried me to the jacuzzi and we got undressed and hopped in. I wrapped  my arms around his neck,"We're sex addicts." I smiled,he put soap on my lips then rinsed it with water,"Only for a week." he smiled at me,"I just want to keep making love to my brand new husband." I smirked at him. 

"You don't have to make love to me to show my how much you love me.." he rubbed my chin,"Oh,you saying you don't enjoy it?" I smirked,"I never said that,what kind of man doesn't enjoy it...I was just saying you don't have to show me you love me." he kissed my lips.

"I know..." I sat on his lap,slipping his dick inside me and I began to ride him.

***

I had on a dark blue bikini and we were now chilling on the beach,we had our radio going.

Hot damn it
Your booty like two planets
Go head, and go ham sandwich
Whoa, I can't stand it

'Cause you know what to do with that big fat butt

Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle

I stood in front of Joe,dancing to the song,he laughed,"What are you doing?" he smiled,putting on his sunglasses.

"Doing the wiggle." I smiled,shaking my ass in his face,"Can you stop,babe?" he smiled,"You're boring." I headed to the ocean.

I twirled around in the ocean,smiling at Joe,I then heard a little kid choking,I turned around and saw this little girl drowning,I swam fast to her,I picked her up,"It's okay,sweetheart." I gave her CPR.

"What the hell are you doing to my daughter!?" her mother came over to me,"Your daughter was drowning,so I saved her." I handed her to her mother,"I know when my daughter is drowning,I was getting up to go help you. You ugly fuck." she headed back to the shore. I ran back to shore too and laid in my chair,crying.

Joe.

I was playing on my phone before I heard Demi running to her chair,crying,I put my phone on my lap,"What's wrong?" I looked at her.

"I went....I...went to save a girl from drowning and her...mother...came and said...she was going to save her....then..she called me an ugly fuck..." she cried,"Who?" she pointed a this woman,"Be right back." I got up and put my phone in my chair,I stormed to the woman.

"Miss." I crossed my arms,"May I help you?" she glared at me,"You know that lady right of there?" I pointed to Demi,she looked over,"Yeah,she was drowing my daughter.' she sipped her beer,"She was not.She's upset and crying right now."

"What do you want me to do about it?" She shrugged,"I want you to go and apologize!" she huffed,"Just because you're in a gay band,doesn't mean I have to listen to whatever the fuck you say." she spat.

"I might of been in some gay band,but those are my brothers you are talking about and that is my wife who you called an ugly fuck." I crossed my arms again,"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT FROM ME!?" she yelled.

"I want you to go apologize,God dammit woman! Demi,was just trying to saved your daughter,she would never of done such a thing to drown a kid.She's been through enough shit and she doesn't need you tell her that she is an ugly fuck,because that isn't fucking true! Demi is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen and she has such a beautiful heart. She wasn't trying to drown your kid,because she has a son at home in Texas. We're on our honeymoon and I'm not letting some ugly fuck ruin my vacation with her. God damn." I glared at her,then headed back to my spot.

"Let's go back to the hotel." I packed our stuff,"Can I be on your back?" she wiped her eyes,"Yes,baby." She jumped on my back,laying her head on my shoulder,and I carried her to our hotel. I laid her on the bed.

"Baby,don't let what that woman say to you affect you.." I stroked her cheek,looking at her,"I just don't understand...if I was that woman and I knew my daughter was drowning,I'd run in the speed of light to save her...but she just sat there and didn't worry at all...that girl could of died...." she sighed.

"You did a good thing,babe...some kids,sadly,don't have great mothers,like Nashville has you.." I kept rubbing her cheek,"I wish they would...I just can't wait to go home,so I can cuddle with my little man and show him how much I love him." she grinned at me.

"I'm  going to order room service,What do you want?"  

Demi.

After dinner,I was over the drama that happened at the beach.Joe was on the balcony doing some phone call,I just got out of the shower,wearing a long tshirt,"Bye." he hung up and headed inside. 

I pranced onto the bed and seductively curled in my index finger as an invitation for him to join me. He purred and crawled on top of me. I sank into the bed as he exerted all of his weight onto me. I ran my fingers over his chest and unbuttoned his shirt as he slid off my shirt.

"Dammit,I just put that on." I smiled.

 I noticed him swallowing thickly and trying to take in as much as he can of the sight. 
"You're beautiful." He said blushing. I smiled and turned him on his back.

I got in between his legs and ran my hands over his bare chest and stomach until my fingers gripped the zipper of his pants. I glanced up at him before I undid his zipper, softly grazing over his bulging manhood in the process. He bit his lip and groaned from the back of his throat. 

Wiggling his eyebrows, he pinned me down on the bed and began to kiss me passionately. Our tongues swirled around in circles. I moaned when he ran his hands down from my chest to my inner thighs. As I continued to run my hands through his hair he wrapped my legs around his waist. I felt his member grow even harder, and he started sucking on my neck; making a hickey. I giggled,which turned into a quiet moan.

I pulled his face to mine and kissed him hard. I rolled him over so I was now ontop, and began moving my lower body to rub against him. He groaned deeply in his throat,but kept encouraging for more.  

"Does Joey want something?" I asked, seductively. He nodded weakly. He was so aroused to say anything. 

I leaned my mouth near his mouth, "You don't know what I can do," I nibbled on his earlobe. He couldn't take it anymore. He rolled me once again over and pushed himself eagerly inside  me.

"Uh Joe!" I moaned. Joe started thrusting harder into me. He kissed my neck,I grabbed him and pulled him close to me so I could rock my hips against his. Now this made Joe go even harder.

I threw my head back against the pillow and screamed out loud.I took a deep breath and let out a lustful moan, and out my hands on his broad shoulders.

Joe moved slowly and passionately in and out of me. He was making love to me, and I was loving it.

My voice grew louder and Joe slowly flipped me over so I could ride his member. I moved my body up and down, rocking my hips into Joe as my hands rested on his chest. My eyes shut tightly and she fully enjoyed myself and I moaned softly and felt his cock hit me on so many good places. 

Joe held my steady with his hands and moaned my name over and over. I started to get louder and louder and my posture became less straight.

I was close to exploding, Joe flipped me over quickly so I wouldn't lose my insanity. Joe worked his cock into me and started to suck my neck once again. My breathing became faster and faster. Then I lost it,I was lost in pure pleasure. I was moaning Joe's name breathing and yearning for more.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of Marathon. :D

Chapters for now on won't be as....raunchy lol.

Hope you guys like it anyways.

xoxox.