Fifty.ღ

"Jonas?" the doctor woke me up,"Hey,how is she?" I rubbed my eyes,"She's doing okay..she's awake..but she's upset..she's in room 35D." he said,"Thank sir." I got up and headed to the room.

"Hey baby.." I walked inside,"I'm so sorry,Joe." she cried,I hugged her,"No,I'm sorry...I'm sorry I left you." I stroke her hair. "Joe..." she sniffled,"Yes?" I looked at her,"I've lost the baby a few days ago...after you left...Jake...kept asking me to go out with him...but I said no,because I love you....and then he became aggressive each day I worked with him...he kicked my stomach once he found out I was pregnant..and that's what killed it..." she cried.

"Now look at me,I'm ugly and you don't want me." she looked at me crying,"I still find you absolutely beautiful. Even if you are broken and bruised...you are always beautiful to me." I looked her in the eyes.

"You have been so good to me,Joe..you've been a nicest boyfriend I ever had.."she sighed,"If you want a kid now,we can work on it..screw on getting married first.." I looked at her,"No...I want you." she looked at me,"I'm not going anywhere...I never leaving..I regret it now that I did..." 

She looked up at me,she put her hand on my chest,"Kiss me.." she begged,I smiled and kissed her,"I love you..." I mumbled," I love you too." she laid her head on my chest and closed her eyes. "NIck invited us to go to Punta Cana with him and Olivia this weekend..."

"Sure,I'll go." she nodded,I smiled.

...

"We'll meet you at the beach." I told Nick,"Demi.." I sat on the edge of the bed,"I'm a baby killer.." she crawled into a ball on the bed. "No you're not..you never intended on it,people killed them,not you."I kissed her cheek,'Now let's go to the beach."

"No." she crawled up,"Do I need to sing Pom Poms naked again?" I looked at her,I saw her smiled a little,"I see that smile." I smiled and tickled her,she screamed and laughed,"Joe!!" she threw her back,laughing,"STOP!! I'm going to pee!!" she said, I smiled,"Tell me you'll go to the beach." I smiled,"Say it." 

"I'll go to the beach!!" she said laughing,"Thank you." I stopped.I helped her up she got ready for a beach and I sat on the bed waiting. 

She walks out in a tie dyey cover up and black flip flops,with a black floppy hat and sunglasses,"Let's go." I smiled and took her hand. We headed to the beach.

I sat down on a beach chair beside Nick,"Beer?" Nick asked,"Sure." he handed me one and I opened it up. Demi slid her cover up off,revealing her white triangle bikini,I licked my lips,"Hey,we agreed,we're not having sex on this trip,we're sharing rooms,remember." Nick said,"I know." I sipped my beer.

Demi went and helped Olivia build a big sandcastle. She was giving me a great view of her ass,I smirked. "Look at Olivia's ass,man." Nick smirked,sipping his beer,"Dude,look at Demi's. No offense,but Demi's asset it hotter and bigger."

"Olivia's ass gets bigger when we're..you know." he smirked,making me choke on my beer,once I finished coughing,"I seriously didn't  need to know that." I said,"Come on,you know their asses look good naked."

"Yeah,but I didn't intend on bringing our sex life into this." I sipped my beer,"We like is doggy style." Nick chuckled,"Dude,shut the fuck up before I get sick." I threw sand on him,"I'm kidding!!" he laughing. "I'm done with your horny ass." I got up and slipped my shirt off and ran to Demi and picked her up and ran to the ocean,she screamed and laughing. I was carrying her bridal style,she put her arms around my neck.

"What would you do if I dropped you in?" I smiled,"You won't get any for a whole month." she smiled,"Hmm..." I smirked,"Joseph Adam Jonas,drop me,you'll be dead." she looked at me. I let go of her,but she dragged me underwater since she was clinging onto me,"Well that didn't go as planned.." I said. She giggled and got up,I pecked her lips.

She wraped her arms around my neck and jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist,"You're so beautiful." I smiled,she blushed,"I love you so much.." I kissed her.

...

We went back to the hotel after spending all day at the beacher,I was eating dinner,while Demi was in the shower,she walked out in shorts and a long big tshirt,"The ocean turned my hair green." she said,"Well...it looks nice.." I smiled,"Not really." she sat on my lap and stole some of my fries.

"Hey!" I looked at her,"Heeeeey." she smiled and kissed my nose.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY IF IT'S BORING!

kk. 

xxxChloe.