Forty-Eightღ

A week later;

The apartment is coming along pretty good,we got the flooring done,I found a place for my radio show. I slipped on a black skate dress that was cut out on the sides and I slipped a plaid flannel over it,unbuttoned. I slipped on my shoes and put my hair up in a top bun,fixing my bang. "I'm going to see how my radio place is doing,babe." I put my hands on Joe's waist,"Alright baby." he kissed my lips,I smiling in between the kiss. "You're all sweaty." I giggled.

"You like it? Do you think it's sexy?" he pulled my close,I laughed,"I'll see you babe." I smiled and grabbed my purse. "When are you coming home?" he spanked my ass,"When do you want me home?" I smiled,"Forever. Um,6." he winked. "Alright. See you then." I walked out,I got a taxi to the shop.

I paid the taxi driver and headed inside,"I see you got the windows up." I smiled,Jake turned around,and smiled at me,"Yeah. So which color do you want the walls again?" he looked at me,wearing a white tight tanktop,I bit my lip. "Um.." I headed to the paint cans,"I like this dark pink..." I smiled,"Really?" he looked at me,"Yeah."

He handed me a paint brush and I started painting the wall,Jake turned on some music and I glance at him and noticed he was looking at my ass,"Take a picture,it'll last longer." I smirked,he went over to me,"Hey you have something right he." he pointed at my stomach,"Where?" I looked down and he splat paint on my face,"JAKE!" I laughed and I ran after him with my paint brush and splat him in the face,laughing,"Demetria!" he smiled. 

I smiled wide,inocently,"We should get back to work."  I smiled and continued painting the wall. "So what are you going to name the show? You have to hire people." Jake said,I sighed,"103.2 Demi..maybe.. I'll hire people once we are finished." I took a sip of my water.

"But there was somethin bout the way

The blue lights were shinin

Bringing out the freedom in your eyes

I was too busy watching you

Going wild child

To be worried about going to jail

You were thinking that" Jake hummed along with the Keith Urban song.

"You're awful." I smirked,"I'm sorry." he chuckled,"I'm kidding." I smiled,giggling. He scoffed.

...

"Well,we finished the walls." Jake smiled,"We sure did...well I call it a day..I have to go somewhere.." I grabbed my purse,"I have to go to work..I'll see you tomorrow,Demi." he hugged me,I hugged back,man he smelled good,"Bye bye." I called for a taxi and got in,I headed back home. I got a wet wipe and cleaned the paint off of face.

"Thank you." I paid him and headed up to my room,I walked in,"I'm home,babe." I smiled."Finally." he smiled,slipping on his black leather jacket,"Where we going?" I asked."We're going to see a movie." he smiled,"What movie?" I took his hand. "You pick." I smiled.

"That Awkward Moment." I smiled,"Because of Zac Efron?" he smirked,I leaned over him,"Maybee." I pecked his lips,"Alright,let's go." he took my hand and we headed outside and got a taxi,"To Clearview cinemas." Joe put his arm around me,I laid my head on his shoulder,I put my one hand on his right cheek and kissed his left cheek,he smiled,"Love you." he kissed my forehead.

We got out and we got our tickets and headed inside. Joe bought a pretzel,popcorn,candy and drinks for us and then we headed to the movie.

...

We walked out,I was still laughing."Just saw 'That Awkward Moment' and man can I say @ZacEfron is AMAZING!!!!!!" I tweeted. Joe called for a taxi,"Joe,can I get a picture?" a fan asked,"Sure." Joe let go of my hand,the girl handed her phone to me,Joe put his arm around her,she did the same.

"Did you take it,babe?" Joe asked,"Whoop,your dad is calling." I laughed and handed the phone to the girl,"Omg,I'm sorry,please hold on." she said and answered her phone."Dad,I'll call you back,I'm meeting Joe Jonas and his girlfriend!" she said,I laughed,"Bye. Sorry about that." she handed her phone back to me. "It's fine." I smiled,"We're in no hurry." I smiled,"Smile." I smiled and took the picture.

"Thank you so much!! Now can I get a picture of you,Demi?" she asked,"Sure." I smiled,I handed her phone to Joe and I put my arm around her as she did the same,"Smile ladies." Joe laughed and took a picture,"Thank you guys so much!" she hugged us,"You guys are so nice!!" she smiled. "Aww,thanks! It's nice to meet you." I smiled and got in the taxi,"Goodnight." Joe waved and got in. 

We headed to the apartment. I was running through my mentions.

"@JessicaKuble: Just met @ddlovato and @joejonas!! They were so nice to wait until I finished my call. How cute are they when they are matching!? pic.twitter,com/feETTBLDSPGECSFHYcxsd" I retweeted the tweet and threw my head laughing,"What's funny?" he smiled.

"We're matching,we're both wearing plaid unbuttoned shirts and black." I laughed,"Hey,we didn't plan this." Joe pecked my lips. We got out and headed to our room,I changed into my pajamas,then I took my contacts out and brushed my teeth. 

I headed to our blankets,I laid next to Joe,"I can't wait when we get a bed." I laid my head on his bare chest as he put his arm around me,"I like sleeping on the floor,it feels like a sleepover." he smiled,"I can't say the same." I kissed him and then I closed my eyes.

..

The next morning I woke up to drilling,I groaned,then I felt sick to my stomach,"Shit!" I got up and ran to the hallway bathroom out of our room because we don't have a toilet yet. I threw up in the toilet."Babe.." Joe came to me,"You alright?" he asked,"Yeah...I think my stomach didn't agree with what I ate last night..I got up and flushed. "Oh okay." he kissed my forehead.

I went and got in the shower and when I got out and dried off and slipped on tan shorts and a matching shirt with a black leather jackets. I dried my hair and put it up in a bun,then I slipped on my shoes. "I'm off to work on my shop." I kissed Joe. "I might come by today." he smiled,"Alright." I smiled,I headed out.

..

"Good morning,Jake." I smiled,"Morning Demi." he said,getting the lights up,I grabbed the paint can and painted the other room,Jake turned on the radio.

...

We started dancing to the music,I laughed as Jake twirled me around,I smiled at him,he stared at me, I smiled at him,he cupped my face,he leaned in closely, I closed my eyes and he laid his lips on mine.

Suddenly I heard the door open,then is slammed close,I pulled away and looked,it was Joe."No!!" I ran outside,"Joe wait!!!" I ran after him,he kept walking,"Joe,please!!" I crawled out. "Joe!! I can explain!" my voice cracked.

"Was it for revenge?!!" he turned around,"Was it because you caught me with your best friend?!" he looked at me,"No,Joe I--"

"If it it,it's totally different. I pulled away." he choked,"Joe,I never wanted that. I love you." I looked at him,"I'm sorry I don't have the body like that Demi,I thought you weren't like that." Joe kept walking."I don't care about that,Joe! Please understand!!" I chased after him. "UNDERSTAND WHAT? YOU CHEATED ON ME. I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING. I AM WORKING MY ASS OFF ON WORKING ON THE PLACE YOU WANT,AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?!" he choked.

"He kissed me. I'm so sorry,Joe....please I love you..I'll do anything." I begged,he looked at me,then looked down,"I'm going back to LA....I'll be staying with my brother....I just need some space to think.." he kept walking. "Joe.." I started crying.I sat down at a bench. I watched him walk away.

..

I got myself together and headed back to my apartment,"Joe told me,he is going to LA...should I keep working?" Mark,the contractor,asked,"Take the day off."  I smiled a little,"Thank you Miss Lovato!! See you tomorrow!!" he left. I then felt sick,I ran to the hallway bathroom and threw up again.

I got up and flushed and cleaned my hands,then I realized....

I could be pregnant.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Told you that you would hate Jake or me. Probably hate me right now,but you'll hate Jake later on. ;)

xxxChloe.