Fifty-Fourღ

I woke up and called my director,regretting yesterday. "Hello?" he answered,I was rubbing my eyes,"Hey..." I yawned. "What's up,Joe?" he asked,"I need to get back home...at least for the day." I said,"Joe,we start filming today." he said,I sighed,"I know...but I made my girl upset at me...and Skype won't fix it..." I said,"I won't be acting good if I don't go apologize..."

"Fine Joe,but only today." he said,"Thank you so much!!" I got up,hung up my phone,I began to get ready,I got in the shower. I got out and slipped on jeans and a shirt. I dried and fixed my hair. I headed outside of my hotel and called a cab,"Airport please." I said,"LAX." I laid back.

I paid the driver and headed inside,"One ticket to Dallas." I handed the person money,"Full name." the lady asked,"Joseph Adam Jonas." I said,"Age 23." I watched as she typed. "Here you go." I got the ticket from her.

2 hours later;

I got in my car that I left at the airport and drove to a flower shop,I got out and headed inside,"May I help you?" the florist asked,"Um..I'm trying to get get flowers for my girlfriend." I said,taking my aviators off,"Alright,what kind of flowers does your girlfriend like?" he asked,"Erm,I don't know..I'm just going to look." I walked around the shop. "I like these." I picked up these red and white roses."Those are my best sellers.." he smiled.

"Do you have chocolates?"
"We have small,medium,and large." he asked,"I'll take the medium." I said,I took the flowers to the desk,he checked out the chocolates and the flowers,"That'll be 142.95." he said,I gave him my card and he ran it,"Thank you." I picked up the roses and chocolates,I got in my car and drove home.

Her car wasn't in the driveway,I was being hopeful,I got out of the car and headed inside,"Demi?" I yelled,no answer,"Babe?" I said,still no answer,I have time to get ready, I put the chocolates on the counter in the kitchen,then put the roses in a vase, if I'm going to do this right,I have to be ready,I got back in my car and drove to the closest grocery store.

I parked in the parking lot, and ran into the store,I headed to an isle,I got some pool candles,and some regular candles. I even found fake flower petals,"Awesome!" I smiled,I  went and checked out the stuff,I got  back in my car,I drove back home,I parked my car a few blocks away,so Demi wouldn't know I was home. I grabbed the grocery bag and started running home.

I got home and she wasn't home yet,luckily. I  started throwing the flower petals down from the front door to the back door to the pool. I then got another pack of the petal and started dropping up the steps to our bedroom and I threw some on our bed, I went to the basement and got the keyboard and carried outside to the pool. 

...

It was now 7 at night,she still isn't home,but I put the pool candles in the pool,after I lit them, and I lit some candles,I then heard a car door,it was her,I ran to the pool,and sat behind my keyboard,why am I nervous?

"What the fuck?" I heard her say when she walked in,I chuckled quietly,I saw her shadow getting closer. I started playing the keyboard.

"Broken hearts and last goodbyes 

Restless nights but lullabies 
Helps to make this pain go away 
I realize I let you down 
Told you that I'd be around 
Buildin' up the strength just to say.." I sang,she walked out,she was shocked when she saw me,I kept singing.

"I'm sorry 

For breakin' all the promises that I wasn't around to keep
It's all me 
This time is the last time I will ever beg you to stay
But you're already on your way" I looked her in the eyes

I finished the song,"I'm not done." I smiled and began playing another song,

"Should've kissed you there 

I should've held your face 
I should've watched those eyes 
Instead of run in place 
I should've called you out 
I should've said your name 
I should've turned around 
I should've looked again.." I sang,

"But oh, I'm staring at the mess I made 

I 'm staring at the mess I made 
As you turn, you take your heart and walk away "

I finished,"Demi,I'm sorry...I was being a brat and I'm sorry...I drank a little last night...it wasn't my intention to hurt you...it wasn't just the divorce...it was...letting fans down...and I needed my grandfather to give me advice...and it was depressing to me..I'm happy that I get to be with you without worrying about Ashley..and I went online and read about cigars....I don't want be leave you alone in this world...I want to be alive..I want to be around whenever we have children. I want to be around when they call us mommy and Dada,I want to be there when they get married and have children...I don't want to die unless I'm dying with you." I looked at her.

I looked at her,closer,her mascara was all over her eyes,"Have you been crying...I don't like making you cry.." I told her,"Joe...." she looked down.

"If you're telling me to go...no...I came here to fix us. I want you and nothing but yo--"
"I can't get pregnant..." she looked at me,"What do you mean?" I asked,"I went with Dallas to her regular check up...and I decided to get checked...and the doctor said since I was kicked or punch or whatever when I was expecting two times...decreased my chances...she said now I have a 10% change of ever getting pregnant...so if you want to leave me...here's your chance." she said,I looked down,I got up and went to her,"Nothing in the world would make me leave you....when we're ready for a child...we figure out our options...right now,it's you and me." I cupped her face,she looked at me,"Please forgive me...for being a total asshole."

"After all this?...Of course I forgive you." she smiled,I smiled and kissed her lips,she then bit her lip,she took my hand and led me upstairs,she took me to our bathroom,"Why do you like to do it in weird places?" I chuckled,"I'm Demi." she smiled,she took off her shirt in front of me after she turned on the water,I studied her breasts,I licked my lips.I began to feel my boner coming on.

She took off her pants,along with her thong,fuck.  She unhooked her bra off and got into the bath Jacuzzi. She looked at me,I took off my shirt and jeans,"I don't think you're ready." I smirked,she laughed,"Don't be weird." she said. I slid my boxers off and climbed in,She got on my lap,without actually sitting on my aroused member. I crashed my lips onto hers and we began making out roughly. She began to give me a handjob,I bit her lip softly,I put my arms around her,caressing her back.

She started kissing my neck,"I don't think you're ready." she whispered in my ear before she started nibbling on my ear. God,I love her so much. She then went under water and got my member in her mouth,I got chills,"Fuck!" as I felt her suck deeper. She kissed up my body after she was finished,I then kissed done her body,I put her legs  on my shoulders and pounded myself inside of her,"FUCK!" she bit her lip,looking me in the eyes,I started thrusting in her fast. I cupped her face and kissed her,as she moaned in my mouth.

I got up and carried her out,I carried her to the bedroom to finish.

-------------------------------------------------------

I wasn't going to get all descriptive,but it's already Rated R,so screw it aha.

Demi can't get preggerz :( (in the story.)

xxChloe