Eighty-Sevenღ

We pushed Nash in the stroller,paparazzi taking pictures since there were rumors that we broke up,we stood in line,waiting to order. I put my hand on Demi's back,she looked up at me and smiled,"I love you." I pecked her lips,which of course the paparazzi took pictures of that.

We ordered our pizza then we got a booth,I got Nash out of his strolled and snuggled him a little bit,"Any word from Nick?" she sipped her water,"Nope,Jordan and him are probably,talking,or making out." I laugh,"Why do you think they are making out?" Demi raised a brow.

"Have you seen them together? They could possibly suck each other's tongues out." I grinned,she threw her head back,laughing. I miss the Demi laugh. 

I stood Nash on my lap,"I'm sorry babe,but there is no doubt,he looks like me." I stared into Nash's eyes,"Eh,I wanted my kids to look like an ugly Jonas Brother anyways." she scoffed,my mouth dropped,"Mommy thinks I'm ugly." I frowned at Nash,he just smiled at me,"I'm kidding,I think daddy is handsome." Demi smiled.

I saw our pizza come over,I put Nash back in the stroller. "Thank you." I put some pieces on my place and Demi did aswell. We started eating. "Oh my god!" Demi moaned quietly,I sipped my drink,looking at her,"This pizza is so good,I had a food orgasm,sorry." she continued eating,"I hate pizza." I glared at her,she giggled,once she got my joke.

We finished eating at the place,and now we're at the park,I put Nash in the baby swing and Demi started pushing Nash in the swing,I smiled,he just smiled at me,I chuckled a little,"Ooh,I got a text from Nick." I pulled out my phone and read the text.

"Jordan & I went to the doctors. It was a false reading,he said false readings are rare,but she's not pregnant." I read out to Demi,"Oh my...I don't know if that's good or bad.." she kept pushing Nash. 

"So everything good??" I replied,

"Yeah,I guess...Jordan is kind of upset,but something I can handle ;)"

"TMI." I slipped my phone back into my pocket.

"Yeah,they're fine." I smiled,I stood in front of the swing,"I'm going to get you." I pretend to grab Nash,he just giggled at me, which made me smile even more,"Daddy's going to get you." I smiled,he just kept laughing. 

We spent rest of the night at the park,it was fun,but Nash fell asleep on us,so that was our que to leave,I drove home,Demi placed her hand on my lap,she rested her head on my shoulder,I smiled,driving home.

"I'll get Nashville into bed,babe." I kissed her,then I headed inside,carrying little Nash to his crib,"Night,baby boy." I kissed his forehead,I laid him down in his crib and turned on his humidifier. I grabbed the baby monitor and headed to my bedroom,I caught Demi naked,"Shit,sorry." I walked out,I looked down and now I have a friend...really,I just caught a glimpse of her naked and I got turned on?!

This woman.

"You can come in,now." she smiled,"Uh..I have to use the restroom...downstairs.." I headed downstairs to the bathroom to help myself out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 comments please for the next chapter of the marathon? :)

Sorry this one short,but can I PLEASE get more comments?