Forty-Sixღ

Six weeks later;

I slipped on Joe's shirt and got back into bed. I kissed Joe's cheek,he got his leg cast off yesterday. "Baby,wake up." I kissed him,petting Oliver,"What is it?" he groaned. "Wake up." I giggled,he rolled over to me,"Morning." I smiled,he rubbed his eyes,"How long did we fuck last night?" he yawned,"We got home at 10...I think til 2." I pecked his lips. "We're monsters." he smiled,I laughed,I cuddled against him,"I don't want to move to Tennesse...it doesn't feel like me.." I played with his hands. "Where do you wanna live,woman?" he watched at Oliver was climbing on him. "I want to move to New York...in an apartment." I snuggled against his neck. "Are you sure? An Apartment?" he looked at me,"Yeah,I mean a house feels to big for only two of us.." I looked at him,"True."

I crawled over the bed and reached for my laptop,I grabbed and sat back down,"What are you smiling about?" I ran my hands through his hair,"Just that ass you just showed there." he smiled,"Oh shut up." I giggled,I opened my laptop,he sat up. I started looking up apartments in New York. "I like that one." Joe pointed.I looked at him,he smiled,"What!?"

"You can't be serious...That is ugly as hell!" I said,he threw his head back laughing,"I like ugly as hell." he said,"What the hell does that mean?" I looked at him,"I also like sexy as hell." he kissed me,"Mmhm." I smiled. I then continued searching. He laid his lips on my neck,I kept searching. "I love you,babe." he mumbled against my skin,"I love you too." I smiled. "Ooh,I found an apartment!" I smiled,he pulled away,"I like it." he said,"It has 4 bedrooms,a big living room and a kitchen and dining room. It looks all cute." I smiled,"And A walk in closet!!"

"How many bathrooms?" Joe asked,"Just incase we have to shit at the same time." he said,I laughed,"2 bathrooms." I giggled,"Awesome,but why the hell do we need 4 bedrooms?" he adjusted his seat,"One can be a guest,and the rest..I don't know." I sighed,"I don't see a point in having 4 bedrooms,when we agreed that a house is too big for only two. Let out bedroom minimum be 3." he said,running his finger through his hair.

"Why three?" I looked at him,"Our bedroom,guest bedroom,and a office." Joe said,"Alright awesome." I kept searching. "I like this one." Joe pointed,"I like it." I smiled,"It looks cute." I clicked on it. "It has 3 bathrooms!" I smiled,"Yes!" Joe laughed,"3 bedrooms,a bathroom in the master bedroom,dining room and big living room with kitchen." I read."I like it." I looked at Joe. "Do you think this is the one?" he looked at me,"Yeah.." I smiled.

"Alright." he took the laptop off me,he started buying the apartment,I smiled and kissed his cheek,"Thank you so much!" I smiled,I  got up,"I have to go get ready,they want me to do another photoshoot."  I sighed and got in the shower.  When I got finished I slipped on jeans and a sweatshirt. and converses. I put my hair into a messy bun. "We move in next month,it gives you time to tell your boss you quit and tell people." Joe said,"Alright,I'll see you later,bye." I pecked his lips and got in my car and drove to the photoshoot.

"Hey Demi,I'm Jenny. You're photographer. We got your outfits picked out." she said,"Thank you." I headed to my dressing room,"Hey Demi,I'm George,I'll be doing your hair and makeup." he said,"Alright." I changed into a robe and then he did my makeup and hair,he put my hair into a tight bun then tied on a bandana.  

I got up and slipped on a black and yellow daisy crop top with black leather pants and spikey black jeffrey cambells shoes. I slipped on Vintage 1950's Womens Cat Eye Clear Lens Glasses. I walked out and headed to the spot. I put my hands on my hips,smirking at the camera,"Fabulous!" Jenny smiled. I kept my hands on my hips, I opened my mouth like a shocked face. "Awesome,one more." Jenny smiled,I crossed my eyes. 

I finished the photoshoot. I sat down and did the interview,"So you just got back with Joe?" she asked,"Yeah,we made a mistake for ever seperating.." I nodded. "There is alot of talk that you guys are engaged."

"Ha,no..I mean I've been wearing the ring he gave me,but it's just  a promise ring." I smiled,"What about that sex tape?" she asked,"I find it really weird that people actually care and want to see it. We are in love and we do stupid things." I giggled.

"You guys look absolutely cute together." 
"Aw,thank you." I smiled.

"Where do you see yourself in 10 years?"
"I'll be 32...I want to be married and atleast one kid by then." I nodded.

"Do you see yourself married to Joe?"
"Yeah,I mean who doesn't!?" I laughed.

..

I changed and took the makeup off and headed home,I walked inside,"Babe?" I walked upstairs,"Babe,what's wrong?"  I dropped my purse and went over to him,"Grandpa Jerry died." he sighed,"Oh my god." I pulled him into a hug and he started sobbing on my chest,I kissed the top of his head,I closed my eyes as I rested my head on his,rubbing his back,"He was a good man,Joe.."

A few days later;

I slipped on an one shoulder ruched black dress with black strap peep toe heels. I slipped on gold jewerlery I slipped my hair into a bun,I walked out of the hotel bathroom,"You ready?" Joe fixed his tight,"Yes." I kissed his lips,I looked at him,then I took his hand,we headed outside and got a taxi and headed to Jerry's funeral.

..

We walked into the church,Joe let go of my hand to talk to people,I looked at pictures,I sighed,"Heaven gained another Angel. Rip Jerry Miller. I didn't know you long,but when I met you a few weeks back,you blew my world. The advice I wil never forget. pic.twitter.com/dfdEgcSSpOfvldCvFM" I tweeted. 

I headed inside and hugged Denise Jonas,"Thank you so much for being here,Demi." she hugged me,"I wouldn't miss it in the world." I rubbed her back. I headed to Nick,"How are you standing?" I hugged him,"He taught me how to play guitar..." he sniffled,"It's going to be okay." I hugged him.

..

We were now at the burial,I was rubbing Joe's back as we prayed. Then they started lowering the casket,I pulled Joe close,he put his arm around me,I continued rubbing his back.